1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Weed makes everything boring

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Usernameallowed, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Usernameallowed

Usernameallowed Fapstronaut

Don't get me wrong weed can be fun and alter your perception and can give creativity a boost its decent for sleep and relaxing .

That aside smoking every day is really boring

Watching TV or plating video games lose there appeal ... Maybe smoking weed to frequently is bad for dopamine production or the cannabinoid receptors get all the action .

But sitting monged on the sofa gets pretty boring.

Think I'm going be a Sunday smoker

Also when I smoke weed I just want to sniff coke not that I will be definitely no. But my brain wants to get back up after a point and starts thinking about stimulants ....

Started growing for recreational use . Reckon moderation is definitely key

2. Lizards Mousqette

Lizards Mousqette Fapstronaut

Some of the most insidious addictions are the ones that don’t actually ruin your life, but prevent you moving forward. If I were you I’d stop growing weed. Do you really need to smoke it more than a few times a year to be happy?

Your call. We’re around the same age and I don’t know about you but most of the people I know who are regular smokers tend to have a very difficult time with adulthood. They all can keep a roof over their heads but can’t seem to cross the barrier into being big boys. What was cute in their early twenties is now a partially weed-induced Peter Pan syndrome.

SickSicko and Gina3111 like this.
  3. Usernameallowed

Usernameallowed Fapstronaut

Yea I'm definitely not like that at all . And don't intend to be. A smoke is just something recreational it's not a personality . I enjoy the process of growing the plant and seeing it thrive through its life cycle and then enjoying an occasional smoke . After gym or busy week or after some heavy duty cardiovascular don't think it's wise to be doing everyday .

4. Good to know that about marijuana. Never enjoyed the smell of cannabis and tobacco.

5. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Should I smoke to have good streaks?
    Should I just smoke on sundays?
    It makes every boring...

Mate, just cut the chase and quit the devil's plant for good.

6. TheLightOne

TheLightOne Fapstronaut

If u eat everytime in 10 out 10 restaurant, the restaurant u used to like arent even decent now