1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

2. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

3. leu the warrior

leu the warrior Fapstronaut

4. Rocky Mountain

Rocky Mountain Fapstronaut

5. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

Proud of you. Keep going. I know you can do it.

6. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

499/730 days no PMO, semen retention

Rocky Mountain, Karom and HelperX like this.
  7. aditya_21

aditya_21 Fapstronaut

DAY 7/32/90 FEELING WELL BUT NOT CONFIDENT AS I HAVE TRAVELLED THIS MUCH OF PATH MANY A TIMES. BUT THIS TIME I MAKE A PROMISE TO MYSELF AND TO MY FELLOW FAPSTRONAUT THAT I WILL MAKE IT THIS TIME I HAVE TO MAKE MYSELF BACK AND LIVE A LIFE WHICH I IMAGINED IN MY DREAMS... HOPE EVERYONE WILL PRAY FOR ME.. THANKS TO THIS NoFap FORUM.. I CAN AND I WILL BEAT THIS SHIT......

Rocky Mountain, Karom and HelperX like this.
  8. cosmicbeing77

cosmicbeing77 Fapstronaut

9. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

10. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

11. Rocky Mountain

12. leu the warrior

leu the warrior Fapstronaut

13. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

14. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

I slept at 2am last night and it was a little before I slept that I wrote 43/12 semen retention.

The thing is, I just woke up now being wet down below, it smells like semen, I don't remember any dream where I had sex whatsoever, I don't know if this can be called a wet dream.

The dream I had before waking up I was in a gathering inside a building where suddently there were people lined up at one side of the wall and shot at the group, the situation became chaotic and I woke up, no sex of any kind in the dream.

On day 30 I said I was hoping for a cleaner journey with no edging or wet dreams, this can't be called a wet dream, but I do remember I was very bored for hours before bed and I was surfing the internet looking for entertainment I couldn't find.

I need to work on sleeping earlier and doing everything with a purpose, I'm sure my dopamine seeking behavior before bed led to this outcome.

This is the morning of day 43, I don't count it as a relapse but it's still annoying, I wanted to get to day 60 without this happening. I literally don't remember when it happened, I mistakenly believed I conquered this when I was able to stop it before.

15. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

500/730 days no PMO, semen retention

16. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

I sometimes got wet dreams with no sexual dreams. Sometimes I drank milk and coffee and therefore consumed caffeine the morning before or hours before and I would just wake up wet down there with semen while I did not dream of sex whatsoever or neither even had a dream at all! Maybe you are consuming caffeine and you should quit or if you don't, I don't know then.

17. cosmicbeing77

cosmicbeing77 Fapstronaut

18. Rocky Mountain