1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Matrix 4 Resurrections

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Sep 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

I'll probably take it as an excuse to finally rewatch the original movies. I was way too young to appreciate them the first time around. Then I'll watch the new one.

Edit: Oh, and you guys are assuming too much about what it'll be like. There have been good reboots too, such as Halloween.

2. gsherman100

gsherman100 Fapstronaut

They were picking up the blue pill in the trailer so I think they are going for the Statement approach.

"Sigh" whatever happened to good story telling.

3. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

There is this thing in the matrix where your body in the farm the one of a male but you are a female in the matrix and you feel something is off, the big plot-twist will be morpheus being a woman in the real world or something.

4. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Can we just enjoy the movie?
    Please haha

5. E31

E31 Fapstronaut

I'm intrigued, but I try not to get hyped before I'll be disappointed. Definitely will be watching it tho!

modern milarepa likes this.
  6. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Lol the mods removed the entire convo about virtue signalling. Remember when you used to be able to have a proper conversation on this site without big brother stepping in?

FirefromAbove likes this.
  7. Haha - a bunch of our posts just got dumped! :D

8. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

they will pay for this

majimarun.jpg

9. E31

E31 Fapstronaut

Kinda sad, some funny shit got lost. But i get that the platform wants to appeal to a "broader audience" and not scare people off by showing them what a big part of people are thinking about these issues. You know, nobody would want to lose the true Matrix fans.

10. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

It's off-topic and there wasn't anything bad to be posted, just people debating.

Someone got banned for bringing up LOTR. It's ridiculous.

Imagine doing all this work... For free?

I didn't even know a new matix movie was coming out.

I'm scared to watch, considering the clusterfuck the movies were.

1 was good doe.

11. E31

E31 Fapstronaut

I know it wasn't a very good one but I'm still sad you didn't catch my joke :p

12. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Oh true matrix fans.

Ahh. I know.

E31 likes this.
  13. E31

E31 Fapstronaut

Have you guys noticed how Nofap these first lines in the trailer are - not just dreams... wet dreams :D

14. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Okay wtf why were so many posts deleted? Like I guess I get the lotr ones since they are kinda off the topic but the allegory debate seemed fairly topical and didn't really even have straight forward transphobia in it? (As opposed to quite a lot of other shit said on this forum.)

CodeTalker likes this.
  15. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

Welp. Two of my posts deleted in few days. Never happened before. I guess time is changing.
    I always felt free to say what's on my mind but I guess I need to double check. Especially when it has a link to a specific subject I won't mention.