1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Relapse Or The Act of Punishment : 120 Days NoFap

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by _Imperial0x47, Aug 30, 2021.

1. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

Act of Punishment:
    Day 5
    Day 6

Indian Youth and Karom like this.
  2. Congratulations on achieving 120 days of no pmo! Continue in the same vein!:)

3. Thanks man. Just be patience and you will get there. Remember... no peeking and no edging ever.

Krishna Das, Indian Youth and Karom like this.
  4. I don't have the crazy urges anymore, but even thought I have reached 120 days my brain still trying to play tricks on me. For example, yesterday I had a major family drama. You know, the typical complaining, arguing about some bullshit and eventually both side are upset and super mad etc..

Later when I was by my self, right away my brain was like: You see.. they don't care for you so you deserve to relax, PMO. Fuck it all and everyone.
    Back in the days I used to bend down to this type of mentality so easy. Not anymore, because I know my life is much better now.

Other example: Can't sleep for whatever reason.
    My brain: Just PMO this time and you will be able to sleep and I promise I wont bother you next time.

Today, for whatever I can't sleep, I just pick a book and read. Guaranteed I will fall sleep in 15 mins.

Getting to 90+ days, it does not means that you will be 100% free from your old-self, but your new-self is more fun, interesting, smarter and happier.

Who are you going to listen to when you are feeling the urges?
    Be the new you!

Good luck everyone!

Talz, HelperX, Krishna Das and 3 others like this.
  5. _Imperial0x47

Thank you for the helpful post. It motivated me a lot. Take care, mate.

Karom, Krishna Das and Indian Youth like this.
  6. Krishna Das

Krishna Das Fapstronaut

That's a great startegy
    Thanks for sharing your experience

Karom and _Imperial0x47 like this.
  7. I, unfortunately, gave in to my desires. So I begin The Act of Punishment for 7 days

Krishna Das and _Imperial0x47 like this.
  8. _Imperial0x47

The ACT OF PUNISHMENT will help you go a long way. Carry on, mate!

Karom and Krishna Das like this.
  9. Day 0: The Act of Punishment. It will be tough not engaging in dopamine-inducing activities but that is the price I have to pay.

HelperX and Krishna Das like this.
  10. Day 1: The Act of Punishment

Krishna Das likes this.
  11. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

Act of punishment
    Day 6

Krishna Das likes this.
  12. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

Act of punishment
    day 1

Krishna Das likes this.
  13. Relapsed on Saturday so I have 14 days of The Act of Punishment. Good thing I will be going on a week-long vacation at a location with very poor internet connectivity. So this should be easy!

GotCaught and Krishna Das like this.
  14. Act of Punishment Day 13 of 21- I had gone on a small vacation for 7 days. However, I did relapse by fapping out of boredom so that added additional 7 days.

15. It is tiring for sure maybe even counterproductive. I believe willpower is like a muscle that requires training every day to get stronger. For me, it is about reducing activities that cause me to lose focus and indulge in distraction. It is a reset of some sort for my dopamine. That is how I view it.

One Love likes this.
  16. Act of Punishment Day 14 of 21

17. Act of Punishment Day 15 of 21