1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Energy transfer

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Bablu006, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Bablu006

Bablu006 Fapstronaut

Can anyone tell me how can I transfer my energy from 'root chakra' to 'crown chakra' during semen retention?

2. calpoop

calpoop Fapstronaut

Focus on the solar plexus chakra

It's all about willpower, intention, personal integrity, striving, DRIVE, etc.
    everything nofap is about

it's right below your sternum and above your belly. Around where your diaphragm is.

i like to imagine that im taking all of those lower energies from the root and sacral chakras, and harnessing them to choose the higher path up to the heart and beyond

3. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Have a worthy goal and the body will look after the rest

Toni7 likes this.
  4. there is a branch of yoga known as kundalini. That helps uncoil the serpent at the root chakra. Look into that. I am too. I just got back into it after a long break.

5. glitch2021

glitch2021 Fapstronaut

Dude let me tell you something. Get initiated by a proper kundalini yogi not the fake "open your 3rd eye in 30 days kinda guy" By proper I mean a proper yogi. Normal yoga is different. But when it comes to kundalini she can make you or break you. Trying to do kundalini without proper guidance is as dangerous as touching a live electrical wire. I am serious bro. If it goes wrong let me tell you, it can go seriously wrong( spiritually harmful or even worse "life threatening") . So please, I advice you very strongly not to tred into unknown waters without guidance.

6. you can google about breathing by Joe Dispenza or kundalini breathing by Joe Dispenza. He assumed that from kriya joga - probably! that helps me. sex energy goes up with this breathing technique