1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do all girls share details about your relationship with their friends?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by matt2k12, Sep 27, 2021.

1. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

I'm wondering if all women are like this? this questions goes out especially to women on this forum.

My ex, before she broke up, talked to her (female) friend about our relationship and revealed intimate details (stuff that i wrote her,.) to her. Do I have a right to be mad? I kinda felt betrayed.

Akbarmagnus and silex_jedi like this.
  2. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

Not always. Many women have filters and share certain details. Others share more. It’s important to have discussion with your partner about what it is acceptable.

curling_cobra and Akbarmagnus like this.
  3. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

you seem too sure..

ANewFocus likes this.
  4. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Women are not loners as men, they search for approval and validation and a sense of identity. It's their social and family circle that creates their identity. If you wantt to know a woman, search for her friends a woman is her friends.

silex_jedi and matt2k12 like this.
  5. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

i get that.
    but does that mean that its ok when women share intimate details of your relationship? i think not. just because women are as you, doesnt mean its ok. i believe not all women are like that. i believe some women understand the word "discrete". or is your experience, that there arent any women like that?

6. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

It's how it is bro. Better don't tell all your thoughts and feelings to your girl next time, it certainly won't help you to earn extra points with her, it can do the opposite and also if you care if she's going to tell her girlfriends, more reason not to be an open book.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    StarRider and silex_jedi like this.
  7. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

There are few if any absolutes about human behaviors in relationships. Be wary of them.

8. MarioCorrelos

MarioCorrelos Fapstronaut

Well, this is an interesting topic. In my experience, women share more intimate details about their partners than the other way around. I remember a friend (girl) once told me she knew how were all her female friends' boyfriends penises. And my girlfriend has acknowledged to me that she has spoken to her friends about my penis.

I mean, we men talk to our male friends abouth our girlfriends, but no friend of mine has ever detailed to me how their girlfriends' boobs, nipples or vaginas are.

silex_jedi likes this.
  9. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Yes. Sooner or later what you share with her is going to be tell to a 3rd person.

You can ask her to not talk about that to other people, an some of them are going to respect you and don't do it, but the second she is not that into you or loose respect to you she is probably going to tell that stuff to other people.

10. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

I think you should ask women on this forum. The men on this forum, so many have ingrained negative attitudes and perceptions about women.

11. DefendMyHeart

DefendMyHeart Fapstronaut

In my experience, no. Not all women share this information about the men they are dating or in relationships with. The only ones that did are those who felt it was some sort of competition and that was a small minority.
    Personally, I have never shared intimate details with anyone because it just feels wrong to do so. But, I have had relationships in the past where the man has shared details with his friends, which I was not comfortable with.

12. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

interesting, all men who replied to my thread said "yes", the only woman said "no" :D but i asked my sister about it and she too said she has never done it and wouldnt do it.
    what makes women do it too, i think, is when they are immature and unable to process their lifes and feelings on their own. i experienced such a case first hand not long ago. she would even go so far and reveal to her friend what i wrote her in emails..

ANewFocus and DefendMyHeart like this.
  13. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

I don’t know any woman that shares this kind of stuff. An anonymous forum is not the same as what you share with friends.I would never talk about my husband and our “ problems” to a friend. That’s what a counselor is for.

14. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

well meet my ex. :D :'( lol
    agree posting anonymously on the internet is not the same

DefendMyHeart likes this.
  15. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

No thanks! Any woman who talks that way about a partner is not someone I want in my life!

matt2k12 and Akbarmagnus like this.
  16. SethLCU

SethLCU Fapstronaut

So like even if you have personally interacted with 1 million women long enough for them to be sharing your personal infos that is not even 1% of their global population so what does your personal experience really amount to?
    if you pretend that every asian can speak english then yes definitely:).

DefendMyHeart likes this.
  17. SethLCU

SethLCU Fapstronaut

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable - Find .gif

18. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Depends on what you view as intimate and how clearly you've indicated that you'd prefer those details to remain between you two. Some women (just like some people overall) are reliable and can be trusted to keep their mouths shut.

Do you have right to be mad? Sure. Although I doubt taking it up with her now that you guys are no longer together would do much good. At best she'll understand your criticism and be better for whoever comes after you and at worst you'll just be starting an unproductive fight with a person who'll be out of your life anyways.

Also in the future I'd suggest that if this type of stuff bothers you, maybe get to know your partners well enough to know wether they'd do this to you before getting into a relationship and/or having sex. I don't want to victim blame you or anything but the best way to avoid these types of situations is to prioritize trustworthiness of your partners.