1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Balding, now I am officially fucked

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ThatRandomGuy, Sep 27, 2021.

1. SethLCU

SethLCU Fapstronaut

would you ever consider a wig?

2. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

It's not for me haha. I'd probably just go bald before using a wig or toupee. But I wouldn't blame another man for using one if their hair is really that important. Reminds me of this though.

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  3. SethLCU

SethLCU Fapstronaut

savage!

4. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

if you don't want to be a macho man, then you have another choice in my opinion: being you. if you don't like who you are, than this is the real problem.

<script> likes this.
  5. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

I made one of the biggest mistake of my life, i took finasteride to treat the hair loss: you have no idea how many serious, long lasting, damaging, invalidating side effects i have.

6. The older I get... the more I wonder why it feels like some people have more free will than others...

7. ThatRandomGuy

ThatRandomGuy Fapstronaut

The issue is, I don't think "I" can exist as a bald guy, no one would accept me

8. ThatRandomGuy

Come on, you know no one will respect a bald guy whose identity is anything more than bodybuilding and lifted trucks, what's the point of living if you'll just be an outcast all your life and you can't possibly change it.

9. ThatRandomGuy

Most hobbies and occupations won't accept you because you're too old looking, so yeah, there's a lot of shit you can do with hair that you just can't otherwise

10. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

This has never happened and if that’s the reason then you can file a lawsuit for discrimination.

What may DQ you from jobs or hobbies is presenting low confidence.

11. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Are you a troll or just straight up delusional? Like I get it, feeling like you're ugly sucks and sometimes the world keeps making you feel even uglier. But you're legit acting as if your whole world is coming down and life is ruined because of you going bald? Like dude, if you really were so inhumanely ugly that your whole life would be ruined by that, no amount of hair would make enough difference to save you from that. Pull yourself together and if you can't, get help. You'll feel understandably bad and your feelings are valid, but this isn't the end of the world.

Grovald likes this.
  12. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

i thought this before turning grey, and now that i'm gray, i received appreciation. but the thing is that the world outside of us is a reflection of what is inside of us. if i feel unsecure, the world outside will reflect this. In my opinion.

btw, whatever you do, do a favor to yourself: don't use finasteride. As i wrote somewhere else here in this forum, i took that damn hairloss pill and now my life is miserable. i'm very sick. it's called post-finasteride syndrome.

13. Darkest

Darkest Fapstronaut

You’re 71 man

14. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

I've been shaving my head for 9 years now as I've been having a quickening bald spot in my early 20s. Yes, I miss the hair I had in high school, but at least I save money not buying shampoo or going to the barber. Plus my dad told me, lots of women love a shaved head

15. TheLoneWolf88

I've gotten used to shaving my head, but I do tend to include a little facial hair

16. If you truly are going bald I recommend either shaving your head bald and working out a lot (Joe Rogan style). Or(If you can afford it) getting a hair transplant. NoFap and living a healthy lifestyle and minimize the baldness. Also if you have problems with stress and anxiety you may want to get that under control too since that can make you go bald. Just embrace the baldness. Their are plenty of women that find baldness hot. Just look at Dwayne Johnson.

17. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

I'm currently growing back my hair using a routine of 1.0mm dermaroller combined with applying rosemary oil to my scalp everyday.

By the time summer rolls around I predict I'll have a full head of hair and I started on september with rosemary oil, saw results, it just wasn't quick enough, started dermarolling in the middle of november.

So now I expect things to go much faster, I started in september as a norwood 3 progressing to 4.

18. heaven on earth

heaven on earth Fapstronaut

bro i appreciate you sharing this.

@ThatRandomGuy @Testify I promise you 100% that fapping increases hair fall, premature grey hair, and receding hairline, or at the very least speeds it up. Yes if you stop, for MANY MONTHS, it takes awhile. I have heard several stories from others, and from what I have heard 6 months is the general time for it to be able to regrow some. Dont expect to grow a full head of hair if you are bald.

OP I understand the pain of going bald. Whats even worse is knowing that your own habit has been contributing to it, but I promise you, if you want smooth silky thick hair, you must never ever masturbate. I got my first 1 or 2 grey hairs after relapsing sometime ago. Then I was on a streak for a couple months, and the grey hairs disappeared. Then relapsed again and again a few grey hairs came in, and I abstained for several months and 0 grey hairs to be seen. Its not just me, there are at least 100 testimonies I have seen from scouring.

Understand that balding is really just a sign of aging. And masturbation speeds up the aging process like no other. It is expelling life itself, you are literally destroying the life of your future progeny and your own life by spilling seed carelessly.

If you relapse even a couple times, it will again cause more balding/ grey hairs. Just dont ever do it.

I have very nice thick healthy amazing texture hair when I am on a long streak. The hair grows like it has a mind of its own. If you want to look weak, balding, dishevelled and dusty, then fap away. This is not a game fellas, this affects every aspect of your life, including your precious hair. And look what fapping does. It makes you insecure and desperate to resort to other means, like finasteride which have nasty side effects.

By fapping you not only lose your health and appearance, but your money wellbeing and security as well. You have to worry about these awful consequences and spend money to fix. Its a losing game no matter what you do as a fapper. Heed my words. Dont. Ever. Do. It!

Peace brothers

Onwards_Upwards:) likes this.
  19. TheLoneWolf88

I don't think mine will ever grow back due to the fact that my entire family tree has a balding problem. I've become accustomed to shaving, so I'll stick with that

20. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Not true.