1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and older accountability, Group 2

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by persona2903, Nov 13, 2019.

1. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

Thank you so much brother. You have a good memory. I have ordered the book and will add it to my evening reading.

Paf-On likes this.
  2. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Day 14 - Checking In

Grimace8777 and ANewFocus like this.
  3. Grimace8777

Grimace8777 Fapstronaut

4. Zlz123

Zlz123 Fapstronaut

Day 11. Checking in

Paf-On and ANewFocus like this.
  5. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Day 15 - Checking In

Grimace8777 and persona2903 like this.
  6. Grimace8777

Grimace8777 Fapstronaut

Day 17 check in

Paf-On and Zlz123 like this.
  7. Zlz123

Zlz123 Fapstronaut

Day 12- checking in

Grimace8777 and Paf-On like this.
  8. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Day 16 - Checking In

9. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

Having a better week thus far. I doubled my daily recovery time from morning to also include evening. It’s boring but I’m trying to embrace it because my mind needs it.

Paf-On, persona2903 and Grimace8777 like this.
  10. Grimace8777

Grimace8777 Fapstronaut

11. jw2021

jw2021 Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group

Paf-On and ANewFocus like this.
  12. Fighting the good fight

Fighting the good fight Fapstronaut

Thanking the Lord for another day of grace and freedom… Keep me in your prayers as i keep you all in mine daily. Jesus has given us the victory. Let us walk in it daily. Wake up and spend time with the Lord. Cast out the demons that attempt to influence our flesh and control our lives. Today satan attacked me by accusing me of what god has already forgiven me for. I started believing the lie and guilt tried to wiggle its way in. Thank God for setting me back on the right path! My sins have been forgiven by the Blood of the LAMB! Guilt and accusations will not rule me, and cause me to fall back into sin.

Romans 3:19-26
    Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Psalms 103:8-13
    The LORD is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy. He will not always strive with us, Nor will He keep His anger forever. He has not dealt with us according to our sins, Nor punished us according to our iniquities. For as the heavens are high above the earth, So great is His mercy toward those who fear Him; As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us. As a father pities his children, So the LORD pities those who fear Him.

Romans 4:7-8
    "Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, And whose sins are covered; Blessed is the man to whom the LORD shall not impute sin."

Ephesians 1:3-11

Redemption in Christ
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.
    In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth—in Him. In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will,

Romans 5:6-11

Christ in Our Place
    For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.

persona2903 likes this.
  13. Zlz123

Zlz123 Fapstronaut

Day 13- checking in… today was a tough one… I neglected my workout bc staying sober from PMO took all my energy. I’m proud of myself. I will return to the gym tmrw

persona2903 and Paf-On like this.
  14. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

Some days when I just want to act out, all I can do is lay in bed and sleep.

persona2903, Paf-On and Zlz123 like this.
  15. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Day 17 - Checking In

Zlz123 and persona2903 like this.
  16. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Hi @jw2021 ! You're on the waiting list, in few days we will incorporate you to our group!

17. nonfap

nonfap Fapstronaut

Day 5 (almost 6), checking in.

I've been active in my journal almost every day. I've also start reading my first journal entries here at NoFap. I thought it might be scary at first but it has been helpful. I realize I need a renewed determination and I need to focus on hard mode as much as possible. Getting as little dopamine from any sexual sources as possible.

I have a long way to go but my immediate goal is to mark a 7 day challenge complete.

ANewFocus likes this.
  18. Pathfinder01

Pathfinder01 Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group.

19. jw2021

jw2021 Fapstronaut

Thank you very much! I applied to another group as well. If I get accepted, I will let you know.

20. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Hi Pathfinder01! You have to activate the counter as a requirement to enter the group.