1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

2. Rihard Wagner

Rihard Wagner Fapstronaut

3. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

Day 50. The best time for me to start with nofap was 14 years ago. The second best time is NOW!

4. Day 65

I and my life

are getting better

slowly and then

in sudden spurts

I grow

and back to slowly

My body is requiring me to eat 165-200g of protein a day on lifting das. Less than that and I lose a little weight. So I asked my mom to make food and she cooked a lot :) <3

5. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 8, feeling strong. Had a close call yesterday, but willpower and perseverance pulled me through. Remember brothers why we are all doing this. Do not let a momentary weakness derail your progress. Use the pain that PMO has caused to push to greatness. Stay strong out there, we will all make it!!!

6. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

What is your view in using protein shakes( creatine and whey) for muscle building.

7. Mysticalz

Mysticalz Fapstronaut

Day 35
    Got sick yesterday so today I'm going to lay down and rest
    See you tomorrow Z Warrior!!!
    [​IMG]

MJ93, Rihard Wagner, Chi405 and 2 others like this.
  8. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

9. Day 4 check in. Have a good week fellas.

10. MarioCorrelos

MarioCorrelos Fapstronaut

Oh yeah, becoming Super Saiyan 2 feels so empowering. 75 days and more to come.

11. RockTheHill

RockTheHill Fapstronaut

12. Going nuts from reading pua book

Up way too late

still staying dedicated

just a normal day

it’s a little valley but

valleys just build momentum

for the climb ahead

I’m seriously minority addicted to pua books. I basically need to read them in a binge on a Saturday or just forget them altogether. I learn a lot of useful things though. Especially about style, building self esteem, etc But I can’t put it down unless it’s time to train eat sleep or work. And those suffer some because I read for hours if given the chance.

So it’s either try to read saturdays only or just forget it and whatever. Make due with the knowledge I’ve gotten from ~40 hours video and a couple books etc. I got 1.5 books and probably one in que. I’ll just read them all and idk I wonder where it’ll stop.

maybe that’ll be it. 2.5 books. I can just read like all weekend

gonna try to put the pua away and pick up the spiritual books till then. I guess I can read all about love or the one on marriage. Or even on psychology. -_-

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2021
  13. Sorry to weigh in I’m not momi. But having used these and gotten to 215 (with creatine) bench 265 deadlift (no creatine). I’d say they’re cool but that creatine can make you get intense about the weights. And this can lead to pushing too hard and injury.

Obviously it’s worked well for many though so. If you try creatine be aware of how safe you’re being in the gym how your mood is. And if it’s manageable. The last time I tried creatine again I just went into hulk mode and lifted for like two hours straight.

Reflecting on this i don’t think I’ll try creatine again. But bsn protein powder seems alright. It tastes a lot better than ON albeit more expensive. The peanut butter chocolate only have 1g added sugar.

it’s about 1250g vs 1800g protein

bsn vs ON for the same price 55$

It’s about preference. I might try thr on again to save $ but I remember after having bsn I was grossed out by the sticky ness off the ON.

It’s like Whole Foods vs Walmart lol

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2021
  14. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

15. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

16. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

17. Day 12 - Low Class Warrior

giphy.gif

MJ93, Sawamura, Chi405 and 2 others like this.
  18. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 9 today. Had another close call yesterday, but overcame it. My willpower and mental fortitude I have noticed are growing stronger, so I am thankful for that grateful. Started reading another book yesterday, No More Mr Nice Guy, I like it so far, might do a review for all you once I'm finished. Stay strong brothers, we are all warriors fighting our demons!!!