1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent first post

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by MisterCrow, Oct 6, 2021.

1. MisterCrow

MisterCrow New Fapstronaut

Hey there, I'm in my early 20's and I've had a femdom addiction for a while now. Just recently I knew I took it too far when I got an online "mistress". It was a spur of the moment decision that I couldn't help, I was too curious. But now I'm regretting it a lot, considering I've been sending videos of things I'd rather not talk about. I'd like to just cut it off right away, but I'm afraid she'll use the videos and expose me (I'm a very paranoid person). Is there any advice on how I can go about this where I can avoid angering her?

Awi007 likes this.
  2. Hi, I was into findom myself and in early stages would show on cam. Until I got recorded without me knowing. Twice. Then they tried to blackmail me. Didn't pay and the vids would be off YT again. Ever since I didn't show on cam anymore or if on the rare occasion then no face.
    My advice? Stop all of it, the whole femdom stuff. If you can't stop right now then stop sending videos of yourself, don't show face, make sure metadata of pics or vids are deleted.
    And speaking about avoiding angering her ... As soon as she can smell your fear and your attempt "not angering her" you made yourself a wonderful prize and she will most likely check your limits and take advantage of your trying to be goody goody nicy subby slave.
    Get out of your submissive role when speaking to her. Get out of the roleplay the two of you are in right now. Best is don't speak to her at all. Does she have your real name, address?

3. MisterCrow

Hey there, nice to meet you! Luckily she doesn't have my personal info, and usually when we talk it's mostly casual until the roleplay starts. I want to take your advice though, I want to stop this before it goes even farther, I think it's best to cut it off now rather than when she holds more power like you said.

Awi007 and Spontifex like this.
  4. Good, if she doesn't have any personal information of you then she can only threaten you to upload the vids to some platform. You can then contact that platform and tell that it's a criminal act. The chances that someone who knows you sees the vid on that platform is marginal. There are tons of vids and why should a person you know go on such sites ;)
    But in any case, stop the whole thing while the momentum is still low. You already got hooked by that fetish. Make sure it doesn't develop into a full blown addiction. And the only way to do so is to quit, stop. Focus on the consequences rather than the thrill. In case you are getting weak train your mind to stay non reactive and remind yourself of the consequences. You'd be paying a high price that is your freedom.

MisterCrow and Awi007 like this.
  5. Awi007

Awi007 Fapstronaut

Tell her that u have accepted Islam and in Islam it is one of the greatest sin to send such videos

MisterCrow likes this.
  6. MisterCrow

I grew some balls and told her I didn't want to go through with it. She was really pushy at first, so I had to stand my ground, but in the end she gave up. She didn't seem necessarily mad about it, but I'm still pretty paranoid she may do something with those videos.
    In any case, I just hope I don't end up in this situation again. Time to break my femdom addiction!
    Thanks again!

jw2021 and Awi007 like this.
  7. MisterCrow

The power of Allah compels you!

8. Well done. As you say, she didn't seem necessarily mad about it, she tried and realized you wouldn't give in. That's important. I don't think she want's trouble herself, quick and easy money is all she wants. And she will have already other wallets or is busy hunting new wallets.
    Yes, time to break that addiction. :)

Awi007 and MisterCrow like this.
  9. Is it only sending such vids that's a sin or making them ;)

10. Awi007

Awi007 Fapstronaut

Both are sins
    Tell her she can't continue