1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

That’s my rival for you!!

2. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Let's keep it up and show them our will of iron! This is the battle the people have been waiting for!

3. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

@JeanCarl88 7 days complete. Feeling good. On to week2.

4. I did too coincidentally, felt really bad afterwards let's just go again.

bellator de Christi likes this.
  5. Yea. Lets both do better this time.

Toni7 and HiddenWarrior like this.
  6. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

8 days complete. Getting harder with each passing hour. Need to keep myself busy.

7. Check in Day 1

Toni7 and bellator de Christi like this.
  8. Checking in. Feeling good.

HiddenWarrior and Toni7 like this.
  9. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

10. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

I am on Day 2. Starting to regain control. Let's do it again, bro. We can do it.

11. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

@ZenMode I relapsed some days a go, so you won. I hope you're still going strong. I want to get back on track immediately, so I want a rematch!

12. @HiddenWarrior, I am interested to join THE DUELS OF NOFAP.
    Here is my introduction:
    I am a 15 year old male suffering from PMO addiction from one and a half year. I was exposed to P when I was 12, but at that time I wasn't addicted to it. This addiction started when I was 14, because at that time there was a lockdown in my country for several months..... I was bored, could not meet friends or play sports. So I remembered about the pleasure that I had discovered when I was 12. Later on I realised that whatever I am doing is wrong simply becuase I was not 18. So at that time I wanted to stop this for time being I thought that after I was 18 I would start again. But now I realised that PMO is not good for anyone regardless of their age.
    I am also having leg pain due to excessive PMO due to which I can't even walk properly and have face social embarrassment becuase at my age no one walks like this. I can't even climb stairs due to which I am not going to offline school although I am attending it online.
    Current streak: 1 day
    Longest streak: 15 days

Hmm.. I guess this is a lot of introduction.
    So moral of the story is that I wanna join THE DUELS OF NOFAP.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  13. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

We have to!

14. @fg4795 since you are Italian I expect you to fight like Giuseppe Garibaldi.
    All the best!

15. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

I relapsed today :(. Around the 8 day mark is so tough. But I won't give up. This challenged help me alot. Let's have a rematch.

16. Check in day 3.

I'm behind on university work and need to apply to jobs, the only way I can catch up is if I work hard w strict schedule for the next week. I can do this.

Toni7 and bellator de Christi like this.
  17. good luck fighter, and i pray your legs gain strength make sure you focus on working out and eating well.