1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fear for beautifull women

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Oct 12, 2021.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

Trying to understand, why most men are afraid to talk to women that are too beautifull for them, that are out of their league.There is nothing to fear, but we men fear.
    Ugly or average women dont have this effect on us men, well we dont give these women any attention at all. Or maybe it is just some men like me ? Just put your theory here, must ponder about this. Well the great Samson of the bible, pussy killed him. Pussy killed Mr Clintion, pussy is dangerous....

Br,

2. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

I've heard it said when you're talking to a 10 you should treat her like a 4 and when you talk to a 4 you should treat her like a 10. A lot easier said than done, though.

What is up, sith and Ghost79 like this.
  3. nfpexperiment

We should treat all types of women with respect and politeness.

Vanquisher12, HelperX and Roady like this.
  4. nfpexperiment

Fact is beautifull women get a lot attention from guys, they know it, I think maybe, men that dont fap and PMO have a advantage over men who do I suppose ?

5. nfpexperiment

Because not fapping means discipline and self control, but then again if the guy is a hunk it doesnt matter I suppose ? All women like hunks fapping or non fapping.

6. nfpexperiment

Or maybe it is this subconscious fear, we think, beautifull woman so propably she has a powerfull and influental man, and that man could ruin your life easily, so better not bother the beautifull woman, so that is why we fear, idk.

7. nfpexperiment

Or it could be this also, we know beautifull women get lots of attention from guys, propably rich and handsome guys also, so we will never be able to compete if we are average joes, unless we are rich and handsome also.

8. Houseonsea

Houseonsea Fapstronaut

When i read this sad and really words ,i would live like a preistoric man in the nature faraway of all ,like the hippy dream without gerarchy all toghether free and igual , but that dream don t serve , and evolution Is the answer , the woman too beatiful Always are narcisist you should approch only with good present and words of stime her ego ,bye

9. Houseonsea

Houseonsea Fapstronaut

One day in the future you re meet a woman you think not too beatiful ,then a day in future you change you though , same girl only beatiful you look like other girl too beatiful , this Is what happened one time to me ,a few years ago , ciaoo

10. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

The simple difference is that there are billons of ugly or average woman but we only have a chance with few "out of our league" woman. We treat them like unicorns, we fear to loose the chance, we don't feel worthy of that magical creature.. and that is the recipe of failure.

Why are we good seducing ugly and average woman? because we just don't care.
    Why are we horrible seducing hot woman? because we care to much.

Treat all woman the same, no matter how hoy a woman is, she can be toxic, she can be crazy, she can be the worst that can happen to you... so next time you see a hot woman, think that she still have a lot to proof to you, that she is a lot more than a pritty face. With that actitud you are never going to put a woman on a pedestal. You are going to treat all the same until one prove to you that she is an amazing woman to be with, and then you can proccedo to treat her a little better than the rest.

becomingreat likes this.
  11. There is also a proverb that says:
    Don't waste your time with women as many kings caused their fall because of women.

Stop wasting your time with all that puzzling about "4" or "10" women and so forth. Focus on your own life and eventually you will meet a lady that fits you. If she 's beautiful, that's fine. If she is average, ...... that's fine.

Beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  12. dank123

dank123 Fapstronaut

We fear rejection, the feeling of being sexually inadequate, it makes perfect sense, if you are sexually inadequate it means you're not good enough to procreate, your genetics are inferior, you're not good enough to do what we're biologically programmed to do which is procreate, its existential dread too, the people that were not part of the tribe were cast out, left to die, the need to fit in comes from the instinct to survive, so its perfectly natural to feel this fear, and women can be pretty cruel to men they don't see as good enough for them, their looks of disgust, their condescention is very hurtful to men, women feel the same when they are rejected, but they get to choose more, even unnatractive women can find a mate, an ugly guy usually just dies alone if he has nothing else to offer like resources, status, etc.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  13. nfpexperiment

@p1n1983 , yes you can try, but sometimes you also gotta be realistic, for example if you are fat and average income expecting a hot athletic model to like you, you can try but be prepared for a big rejection.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  14. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Yes I don't think I positioned my original post as I had intended nor as I think the person I heard it from meant it. The point is not to treat average looking women well and beautiful ones like crap. The point is to not kiss the butt of a 9 or a 10 and get completely away from who you are to try to get in with her. Young women who are super hot literally have guys doing that to them EVERY DAY. The way you get through to them is to not be that way. If there's something about you that intrigues her but she also knows she's going to have to put in some work, suddenly you become a lot more interesting to her.

15. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

That's why you work in yourselve and wait for woman to show that they are interested in you.
    If you are fat and with an average job and want to do better in life (not only woman) I will definitevely hit the gym, start eating healthy to the point that I'm in the best shape of my life. Then I can start to figure out how I can made more income. Also I definitevely look for fun stuff to do, or things that I'm passionate about. I also try to be more social and go our and hang with fun people. All of that is going to make me a LOT more attractive for woman in general than doing nothing and keep been fat and with an average salary.
    Maybe you don't get signs from that hot top model, but you are going to get a lot more signs than before, so not only your life improved a lot, now you can date better quality woman.

It always takes work and time, but work always pays in the end.

becomingreat likes this.