1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 3 of 7 (No sexual Thoughts/Fantasy/ Voluntary Self Arousal/ Viewing any Triggering content)

Bad day today.I'm gonna go to sleep now.

Just tired

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2021
    leu the warrior likes this.
  2. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 5/7

Another chill day. My therapist had a power cut today so we've moved the session to tomorrow, I've also got my first accountability group session tomorrow too so I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing how that goes. I spent a lot of time playing games with friends today so I didn't have time to watch Squid Game again today.

I had a couple of urges today I think mostly caused by triggers that I've seen before popping back up in my head as well as my addiction's voice being generally quite loud today.

3. Hammer0007

Hammer0007 Fapstronaut

Back on the horse and have had a great past two days, I'm onto day 3/7 now :)

4. Day 4 of 7 (No sexual Thoughts/Fantasy/ Voluntary Self Arousal/ Viewing any Triggering content)

Just started my day. I saw the morning sunshine for the first time in so so long. It was a beautiful feeling

leu the warrior and Phoenix1 like this.
  5. Phoenix1

Phoenix1 Fapstronaut

6. Day 3/7...
    Insomina is the main cause of my relapses.M is a matter of grave concern.And.....Moving forward to see for more positive changes.

7. BloomWasTaken

Day 6/7

Another good day. I had a very vivid dream that I relapsed which I 100% believed until I woke up and realised it was just a dream so that was pretty scary. Still keeping myself busy so I didn't have time to work out or watch Squid Game again. Today's therapy and first group accountability session went really well, it was really nice meeting everyone in the group.

I had a couple of urges today due to visual triggers and flashbacks to previous visual triggers.

8. Day 5 of 7 (No sexual Thoughts/Fantasy/ Voluntary Self Arousal/ Viewing any Triggering content)

It was an eventful day. Full of stress, which is just another opportunity to practice further detachment from sentiments.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2021
  9. Hammer0007

Hammer0007 Fapstronaut

Nearly through day 4! Controlling my urges and not viewing any P. Keeping active when I can and staying motivated. Can't wait to pass day 7!

10. hfr19

hfr19 Fapstronaut

11. Day 4/7...
    Not to give in to self limiting forces and beliefs.

12. BloomWasTaken

Day 7/7

Still keeping myself busy with work. :)

I had a couple of urges today caused by visual triggers:

POSSIBLE TW

I was listening to music on spotify and the album cover had a naked woman standing at an angle so you could barely not see her nipples. The other situation was that I was watching a video about The Enigma of Amigara Fault (a Junji Ito horror manga) and ironically the theme of that story is impulse. During the video, whist they were talking about other examples of impulse, of course they brought up sex and they literally just straight up showed a sex scene clip from some movie in the background whilst the guy narrating was still talking about impulses. It was a YouTube video so it obviously wasn't straight up showing fully uncensored sex, but there were boobs on screen. For both of these situations I immediately looked away and ignored them, but obviously the immediate shock from seeing them gave me an urge.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  13. Day 6 of 7 (No sexual Thoughts/Fantasy/ Voluntary Self Arousal/ Viewing any Triggering content)

Lately, I've been drawing inspiration from a female Youtuber. She leads a clean and disciplined lifestyle. I kind of like her, but then again I am drawn to personalities, and I'm drawn to her self-discipline, keeping real, and emotional stability. I'll be there atleast until I reach about 25 days of sobriety, after which I generally become my own direction.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2021
  14. I’ve just finished the 3 day challenge. Glad to be here, ready to smash out the 7 day.

Day 0/7.

15. Hammer0007

Hammer0007 Fapstronaut

Closing out day 5, feeling very good and not many urges today. This is the closest I've been to 7 days in a long, long time! Feeling very motivated and excited.

16. Day 5/7 .
    Was Relatively difficult mentally.

Ghostlyscene and hfr19 like this.
  17. hfr19

hfr19 Fapstronaut

18. Day 7 of 7 (No sexual Thoughts/Fantasy/ Voluntary Self Arousal/ Viewing any Triggering content)

High on testesterone!

hfr19 and Ghostlyscene like this.