1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

I have relapsed. I can't get off to a good start. Need to isolate myself for a few days and get back on track.
    You win this round so that makes it 1-1.
    Let's go again. Winner takes all, I ain't losing this time.

2. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Hey my man! I've been around a long time on this thread and remember when you first opened the challenge. I have recently came back as I want to conquer this once and for all iA.

I remember you were at university back then. How did it go? What are you up to now? Glad to see you still fighting strong.

3. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

Ok man I'm in, 1-1. Let's get both to 90, then we can call it a draw.

4. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

I have just relapsed.
    Let's do it, anyway.

5. the sufferer

the sufferer Fapstronaut

6. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  7. You both right my friends.
    Many things happen. None of them is supposed to be forever.
    Only the ones we let them to. And will not allow this addiction to be one of them.
    We will rise stronger than ever.

@Perseverance 16 I am honored to have a rematch. But please do not feel bad for me :).
    We all are here because we're strong and will rise everytime we will fail. So do not feel bad.
    Just be ready for our duel once again ;)

8. Ready?

9. Sure you will rise but I won't fall so next duel will most probably be a draw. :)

10. I like the sound of that.

11. @HiddenWarrior, I just PMOed. Didn’t even put up a fight this time. Our fight continues.

12. I feel old how long I've been doing this, I remember you from the start though don't worry, I was thinking the same thing you've been fighting a long time the same as me.

In terms of university last year and a half has been all online, thank God I did quite well last year but this year I've fallen behind quite a lot. I've had a lot of stress trying to apply for job and trying to get my driving license at the same time so I've been struggling recently. In terms of managing the duels, thank God it's still active I had less and less time to do that and beastboy and bellator coming in to lead it really helped manage my own workload, I want a more active role in the future. With my nofap journey, I have managed to get near a month a couple times and I managed over 70 days one time also. All i can do is keep going it seems. how about you? how are you doing?

Toni7, Talz and bellator de Christi like this.
  13. keep going, don't let chaser affect you. first 3 days are the hardest.

Toni7, Talz and bellator de Christi like this.
  14. I’ll make sure it doesn’t.

HiddenWarrior, Toni7 and Talz like this.
  15. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

16. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

@Talz
    2 days ago, i kinda received a punch in the face by ED

17. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    The Arena Lives on through the Spirit within its warriors.
    I've logged in after a long time. Although my duelling days are long gone, it still surprises me to see you guys steadfast in your goals.
    It's sad to see BeastBoy leave the forum tho.
    No matter how much time passes, I'd still revisit this forum to keep a tab on you guys. And to reconnect with the roots of a journey.
    Peace be upon you, my brothers. Stay Hard!:mad:

HiddenWarrior, fg4795, Toni7 and 3 others like this.
  18. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I hate that. Been there. Keep fighting!

19. A legend has returned for a visit. Nice to see you seem to be doing well. We will do our best to stay strong. Any advice on how you overcame the struggle?

20. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

Tanks man…

HiddenWarrior, Toni7, Talz and 2 others like this.