1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

They say it goes away eventually.

2. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

I know it goes away, but its really a huge blow to your psyche when it happens to you, especially when you’re with ur partner. Makes u feel less a man. But am gonna do squats till I cant walk no more. Lol…That might boost my morale today

3. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

4. Checking in @HiddenWarrior. First day was clean. Time to fight through today.

Talz, HiddenWarrior and Toni7 like this.
  5. Peace be upon you my brother, living legend. May Allah always bless you. Ameen.

6. Check in. Need to keep focused on my tasks at hand.

Talz, bellator de Christi and Toni7 like this.
  7. Time for the rematch my friend

The boss said at least 5 days to have a winner
    So be strong my friend You got this

8. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I joined the Army. They fuck you so hard, you don't think of petty things like jerking off.
    Jokes Aside.
    I'd say its a journey. But it doesn't have to be a perpetual struggle. Sure, there are ups and downs. Even after a long streak, you might end up bingeing and clueless, happened to me.
    But if you want to give this journey meaning, you must give it an end. Then start another.

Once you reboot completely and develop those healthy habits in place, then its really not difficult to say No.
    You can use anything as the catalyst to your decision and as a reminder to stick to it. It can be the girl you love, it can be for spirituality and religion, heck it can be that you're so tired of everything and its just for your own sake.
    I've abstained for these reasons at some point.
    Now I'm so far in that It serves as my anchor. I know no matter how bad things might get, if i have control over this aspect then I've got my Shit together!

9. I will stay strong now!!!

Toni7, fg4795, Talz and 2 others like this.
  10. Inspiring. I know what I want to use it as a catalyst for. I just have to keep pushing and making myself uncomfortable. The army fucked you so ig I have to make myself live in suffering for right now. I started reading David Goggins book Can’t Hurt Me, so I’ll just build off that. I have lots of room to grow and improve myself. I’m going to go all in. Idk what I was waiting for.

11. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I've been there man. I don't even bother pursing girls much at this point, partly because I'm bad at it, partly because I'm scared that will happen because it does to me every time. At this point maybe it wouldn't, not sure.

12. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

Well, I’ll still have s shot at it again tho. Am tired of being alone. And this time, I wanna be the prize girls wish to have.

13. In this rematch as well you win @fg4795. I had another reset.

fg4795 and bellator de Christi like this.
  14. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

15. Again my friend.
    Do not give up to binging.
    It is not over