1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. @fg4795 I lost again and I am not up for a rematch and I don't wanna participate for some more days I guess I need practice.

2. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

3. lets fight!

4. May we both stay strong.

Talz and Perseverance 16 like this.
  5. Ok.... I got enough practice and I AM READY! @bellator de Christi give me another opponent because I don't want to lose in front of @fg4795 anymore.
    Also I have wasted enough of his time by being a weak competition.

bellator de Christi and Talz like this.
  6. Sure thing.

@Perseverance 16 vs. @Revanthegrey.

@fg4795 I will be looking for another opponent for you. Until then, stay strong. Don’t let bs excuses ruin your progress.

7. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

That's right... Too much resolve to quit! My whole plan to take a break was just giving myself permission to PMO again for awhile and probably just feeling sorry for myself for breaking that 90 day streak. I'm not gonna let myself be a wimp like that and give into what remains of my addicted brain. Starting to binge again; gotta kill it for good this time!

8. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

Can u for look for me as well?

Talz and bellator de Christi like this.
  9. Ironically I was checking to admit defeat after marking the 5 days mark to validate the duel.
    But that's it.
    Thanks for the duel my friend @Perseverance 16
    Will wait for the next one @bellator de Christi
    Will make sure to remember who am I. Thanks for the support.

10. I will surely want to fight you again once I become a legend! Till then you also prepare!!! See you in some months @fg4795 !

Talz, bellator de Christi and fg4795 like this.
  11. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

12. Check in! Let's begin the DUELS!

13. @A Naija boy vs. @fg4795.

@Talz at the moment, as far as I know, there aren’t any available fighters yet. Use this time to get a good streak going, so that you can head into the next fight strong. Think of it as a training arc.

14. @HiddenWarrior. I fell. Congratulations, you won this one. I will keep fighting until I break my record. Until then, I will not fight anyone.

HiddenWarrior and Talz like this.
  15. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

@JeanCarl88 I've lost :(. You Win 2-1. I'm going to try and focus and get to 1 week.

16. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

17. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

18. The duel started yesterday right?