1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. marksaysay

marksaysay Fapstronaut

Since it's day 30, I thought I'd share my experience so far....

1. I have way more energy and seem to always be doing something
    2. I'm super driven to improve myself and I'm seeking out information, videos, and books that help me be a better version of me.
    3. I'm setting goals now by actually putting them on paper and developing a plan.
    4. I'm way more outgoing and upbeat. I easily initiate conversation with people, even the pretty girls that use to intimidate me.
    5. I feel more confident and hold eye contact a lot better than before NoFap.
    6. I definitely don't feel a need to try to impress women as I once did because my focus is in other areas.

These are a few. If I think of more, I'll add them. I'm definitely looking forward to how it'll be at 90 days!!!

GottaBFree, Samfi, ctr and 5 others like this.
  2. Congrats on your 30! You have received the 30 Day Sun of Hope Award. :emoji_sunny::cool:

3. Checking in, relapsed again so starting again....no choice but to keep going and trying to keep away from P

4. Bernard O.

Bernard O. Fapstronaut

5. getbetter2000

getbetter2000 Fapstronaut

6. Checking in. I admit my efforts since the start of covid have been awful. Before then I made it past 30 days several times. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I know I need to do better. Sometimes I feel I'm doomed to failure, but I know I'm better off trying and failing than giving in to P and M as a lifestyle choice. Thanks for being part of the group, it keeps me on the right path.

7. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

8. marksaysay

marksaysay Fapstronaut

Checking in on day 35 with an update.

Several sources about NoFap/semen retention spoke about transmutation of sexual energy to other areas and now I understand what they meant.

I've become so goal-oriented and driven. I'm on my way to accomplishing several short-term goals currently. But the most productive thing I've done is I finally figured out the proper technologies to take my business literally global, with a definitive plan. I'm so excited because this is going change my life!!!

9. Ik2

Ik2 Fapstronaut

Ah Fridays. Statistically speaking probably my most prime relapse day. A workweek of stress culminating into a relapse. Not today!

10. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

11. @JustinThyme - You have been added to the member ranking and retroactively awarded all 6 awards for your stunning 493 days! Welcome to the group!

JJ_Kino likes this.
  12. Bernard O.

Bernard O. Fapstronaut

Checking in. Feeling strong.

artifact and JJ_Kino like this.
  13. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

My reality avoiding is out of control.

Working a new plan. I need to check in every day for a while.

Changing jobs soon. Nice raise but lots of stress in the transition. I am using the crutch that makes it 40 X's worse in the end.

daryl_zero, artifact and JJ_Kino like this.
  14. a pink elephant

a pink elephant Fapstronaut

Checking in for the first time. 37 year old here, eager to join this group. I've just started my no-PMO streak as you can see from my badge counter. May I be allowed to join this group?

GottaBFree and JJ_Kino like this.
  15. Presence108

Presence108 Fapstronaut

"I have read the rules and would like to join this group"

Popping in. 33 y/o. I just went 13 days no pmo and 16 days no p. Haven't been this site in a few years, but decided to come back and get serious about rebooting for life and for intimacy. A breakup threw me off my game. Getting back on it.

JJ_Kino and GottaBFree like this.
  16. The group is currently full, but I'll put you on the waiting list.

17. I'll add you to the waiting list but you will need to activate your counter before you join.

18. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Didn't meet all my new goals today but a good PMO free start anyway. Change is tough but I look forward to it. Can't just quit PM gotta become better as well to quit the PM.

JJ_Kino likes this.