1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Differences between men and women

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Nov 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

What biological, psychological, behavioral, emotional, mental differences are between men and women.

Write you analysis on any subject regarding this. Open thread.

Ps: There's no feminism or machismo behind the thread

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
  2. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

wun gotta penis n wun dont

PERIODT

3. modern milarepa

Loners

This comes from today, I went to the park it was mostly alone. I saw a girl by herself and I thought it was unusual I rarely see women alone. I believed she had a dog but I didn't see it. I saw it later.

But a girl fully by herself in the outdoors it's not very common also at the gym. It's like women usually are more social from men, they hang with family and friends more, want more than men to create a family for example.

On the contrary I see many lonely men just walking and being by themselves or in any place setting.

So I think men are more loners in a positive way than women.

But this is just observational.

silex_jedi likes this.
  4. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

So you're finally done with the nonsense about cats and dogs. I'd have loved to see how stupid and random each reply can get. But in the contest of stupidity, there would be no winner when the adversaries have infinite levels of brainlessness.

AlberoWisp likes this.
  5. modern milarepa

Yin/Yang

SickSicko likes this.
  6. FirefromAbove

By entering this b8y ass thread you admit the same level of brainlessness.

Can we get some mfers to start calling eachother names in this thread? I enjoy reading those.

7. she-dernatinus

I have only been there as an observer. Like I said earlier, silence is not an option when debating. Since I stayed silent during your strange exchange, it means I haven't been there as a participant. Thus, only as an observer, and not a competitor.

Nugget9 likes this.
  8. FirefromAbove

What you are doing right now is engaging in competition with me.

It is obvious that the point of this thread is just for engagement and replies. The inherently controversial nature of this thread makes that blatant.

I purely posted my nonsense because I know this thread can only go one way (I'm sure you've seen other threads of this nature before, the replies here are never creative or profound).

I am simply a passerby with a crumpled piece of trash that I wish to throw in the street (hence my low-quality post) and continue walking on.

But now I am in another contest.

9. she-dernatinus

The competition where your lack of coherence and reason is blatant is on the former thread. In which I only existed as an external, neutral observer. Not even as referee , let alone a competitor. If I added more random and incoherent responses I would have been deemed another participant, in your ridiculous exchange. Since it was meaningless in my eyes, and without proper goal I simply abstained.

10. modern milarepa

Stay on topic people

ndaty likes this.
  11. she-dernatinus

Don't you think you already got your fair share of informations surrounding this topic, in the previous thread ?

12. modern milarepa

I didn't make this thread for you to continue talking endlessly @she-dernatinus.

Unless you want to talk about the subject at hand. I don't make threads against people or take things personal.

13. she-dernatinus

I wasn't the only one replying in the previous thread. Have you forgotten ? There were 4 users, including me, who did the same thing.

14. DefendMyHeart

DefendMyHeart Fapstronaut

I was going to write a whole thread about the differences between men and women from a psychological perspective, but decided against it.

Instead, I will say the only differences that exist are from those who identify with the body and those perspectives are simply arbitrary. We are not our brains or bodies.

With that said, I shall now retreat into *insert mystic place here* to practice *insert mystic practice here*

she-dernatinus likes this.
  15. FirefromAbove

It is clear from this response.

That I trolled you well.

Have a great night all.

16. she-dernatinus

Was your former thread even meant to be a genuine question ? Or just an occasion for you to drop some lame jokes alongside people who behave identically ?

Because I am certain no one truly believes women have difficulty crossing the street, compared to men. If crossing the street was that much of a challenge we wouldn't do it everyday, and repeatedly in the same day.

17. she-dernatinus

Trolling is not allowed in the platform's plane of existence.

18. she-dernatinus

It's an quote I read for who knows many times in this forum, and on the whole internet as well. But it's mostly fake, since said words are taken personally to some extent. The only reason I refrain from responding maliciously to people in this forum, no matter how much they deserve it, is because I know how terribly miserable they are.

As an example, I can't dare imagine the degree of detachment one has to reach in order to treat their body as valueless. To the point they no longer withhold having sexual encounters with pretty much anybody. Even for a man, exempted from the social stigma of being called 'a sl*t', 'wh*r*' or it's synonyms, this degree of easiness is far to deep unhealthy.

Psalm27:1my light likes this.
  19. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

Casually watching a pointless internet argument.
    upload_2021-11-2_17-42-34.gif

20. she-dernatinus

@modern milarepa don't think of me as randomly hateful, for I try not to antagonize anybody. However, with the degree of misogyny forum members display often, avoiding antagonism is asking too much of any female member.

Psalm27:1my light likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.