1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

2. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Next day check in. Doing lots better but I noticed I'm now isolating for phone time. Heading back out. That and staying productive on anything is the only change I'm making for now.

artifact and JJ_Kino like this.
  3. Suddenly I find myself at 19 days, due to being on holidays with the family and then being off work sick, also with the family. We all got covid! :emoji_thermometer_face:

Being at work is clearly my no.1 risk situation as I'm working from a home office. So my new policy is to only be in the office when I am working. No dossing in other words, if I want to slack off work I have to be elsewhere.

4. marksaysay

marksaysay Fapstronaut

5. getbetter2000

getbetter2000 Fapstronaut

Checking In... Whoa made it past 30 days! :)

artifact, Ik2 and JJ_Kino like this.
  6. planters1987

planters1987 Fapstronaut

I goofed today and had to reset my timer. I was on youtube, and it got me. back on the saddle. I think I have been more weak because I am upset that I thought my wife was preggo and her period came hella late. It hit me hard because I seriously thought I would have a little one. It's dumb because fapping isn't going to help me get her preggo. Ugh. Starting over. let's go

7. @Bman44 - Congrats on your 30 days today! You have received the 30 Day Sun of Hope Award. :emoji_sunny:

8. The first time my wife thought she was pregnant I literally fell over, broke a picture and hurt myself, and then I too was devastated when it turned out to be a false alarm. It's a big moment in your life, so cut yourself some slack. It's ok to be hit hard with it. Good luck with the new start.

artifact and JJ_Kino like this.
  9. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Checking in... Day 68 of semen retention!

10. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Unreal!

Well done Sir , I doff my hat to you.

NICEDUDE likes this.
  11. mukmewx

mukmewx Fapstronaut

Been going strong so far!

daryl_zero, JJ_Kino and artifact like this.
  12. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Friday check in, feeling alright.

Have a great weekend everyone

NICEDUDE likes this.
  13. daryl_zero

daryl_zero Fapstronaut

Reset today. I looked back at my journal, and noticed the exact same pattern of resets at the beginning the last few months. Still trying to figure out why--hormone cycles? Stress?--but it's good to know that I struggle at the same times every month: it means I can plan new strategies.

JJ_Kino and Circleinthesquare like this.
  14. Circleinthesquare

Friday check in - properly spooked this week, could have ended up in questioning circumstances. Have now deleted Insta and have suspended my own a/c. Bit of a wake up call. Won't go into details right now. Still 4 days in on the bright side :)

JJ_Kino likes this.
  15. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Reset today just shame had a good run.

16. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

For some strange reason my counter doesn't want to reset, I'll try again tonight.

17. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Cheers dude

18. getbetter2000

getbetter2000 Fapstronaut

Bah... had a reset. =/

JJ_Kino likes this.
  19. @JustinThyme - Congratulations on your 500 days as of yesterday! You have received the first ever 500+ Counter Blowout Award! :emoji_bomb: Thanks for setting a great example for the rest of us! :emoji_lifter::emoji_juggling::emoji_guitar:

NICEDUDE, marksaysay, ctr and 3 others like this.
  20. Circleinthesquare

Sunday check in, looking to get to Monday night for a week done. Small steps...

JJ_Kino likes this.