1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Vasectomy update
    I received a message from the clinic to confirm my tubal ligation surgery. Well, that is new, I didn't know I was a girl.

So I went to the fertility clinic to see what was going on. Everyone laughed. They did not know what the problem was or why I got that message.

But the person looking at the mistake seemed to like me so he gave me an appointment to get a vasectomy to see if I'm a candidate. That was luck.

So on November 10th I have doctor's appointment.

This experience It's quite liberating, I was reading to some tantric teaching and say a man who has given up domestic life, kids and marriage is one step closer to enlightenment.

Solitude is a precious asset.

2. Captain01

Captain01 Fapstronaut

3. Onan the Barbarian

Onan the Barbarian Fapstronaut

Day 2

Having a great day, with workout and cold shower and even some research accomplished. I still need to meditate and pray today.

I've really been trying to reflect on how I am in charge of my own life and decisions and the power I have to change things I don't like.

4. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 2 - Orc
    sorry for not posting yesterday for Day 1, I was feeling really shitty and tired so I just forgot and went straight to bed.

I managed to get myself to go out today even though it's super cold. It started raining a lot whilst I was out too, but I didn't mind it too much, watching the rain ripple through the pond when it hit the water was really calming despite everything being freezing cold. I managed to work out and shower later as well. I didn't get much work done but it's fine I'm not stressed about my deadline, I know that I'll get it done on time.

I had a pretty strong urge today which gave me quite a strong stomach ache but I managed to deal with it by writing down my thoughts and talking to my friends for a little bit.

5. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

6. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

40 days – You try to pass through Caradhras but the PMO forces were strong there. You make a detour to the Dwarven Realm of Moria.

This time I'll make it to the 90

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
  7. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

Day: 1
    Just a busy day working along side my wife. What could go wrong?

It takes like 15 min to read through all the new posts. Its always interesting, but I don’t think I will be reading all of them.

8. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Solid. Doing 6 with a negative one on the way down.

9. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

0 days >> Nazgûl (You were once a man, a great King, now fallen to the power of PMO)

I spent time with an ex last night and this morning and realized I still have pied. That frustration led me to relapse unfortunately... I will officially be taking the 90 day challenge again and turning my day counter on as of today as I initially started nofap in an effort to solve that problem. I will also join the official thread for the 90 day challenge and track my progress daily similar to how I do here in order to place greater emphasis on reclaiming my record.

I hope to never serve Sauron again!

10. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 11 - Uruk-Hai

Yesterday a sick day at home with heavy urges, but resisted and said No! To them in the end.

11. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

489 days high king
    558 days semen retention

12. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

13. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 256 no PMO. It’s 4am here in California and I just checked out of the hotel after a successful (while short) third night. Fly home to my family today. No urges yesterday as I kept to my plan of no YouTube and no Facebook. Have a great day everyone.

14. i89rt5

i89rt5 Fapstronaut

@Ready_to_Stop congratulations on completing yet another PMO free trip! Have a safe flight home and enjoy being back together with your family

15. Bucketo

Bucketo Fapstronaut

Day 16 - Hobbit

Had the strongest urge in a while yesterday. One of my coworkers kept pointing out a mistake I made to people, and it was extremely frustrating, because we sit next to each other and usually get along. I think he thinks of it as a joke, but he has more experience than me, so if he says I did something wrong, I can’t really fight back because he plays the seniority card. Again, he’s usually chill, I don’t think he realizes that what he said has had this effect on me. I’m going to talk to him one on one and ask him to tell me about mistakes I’ve made individually rather than in front of the whole group. I think he will be receptive, I don’t think he’s intending to be an a-hole.

Later last evening, I was trying to hand wash dishes in the kitchen sink, and one of roommates kept needing to use the sink. While using it he accidentally knocked a glass cup off the counter and shattered it (both of us barefoot). I was very fed up with the whole thing and left to go on a walk (after helping clean up the glass). Later that evening I really wanted to MO, I wanted to turn off all the unpleasant emotions that had accumulated over the day. I didn’t, I stuck to my routine and kept clean. I need to find a healthy way to express anger. I did workout yesterday, but it didn’t help a crazy amount. Incindentally, I had a wet dream for the first time in a long time. I’m holding on, but the road is getting rougher. Pray for me. Hope y’all are doing well, God bless.

16. MyGodandMyAll27

MyGodandMyAll27 Fapstronaut

17. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

18. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Same here. Day 10!

19. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

Yay :) It feels good. I'm happy to see you here.

20. SnifferBomber

SnifferBomber Fapstronaut

Hey bro, yeah actually it is normal and it will be maybe the strongest one you will have along the streak, maybe on day 20-30 another strong but it won't be like that one.

After you passes it that one, it is easier, except by flatlines.