1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Never want to release semen again!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Did anyone successfully complete a semen retention program to be able to last very long periods of time in bed and to orgasm without ejaculation?
    As I understand, to not ejaculate has multiple benefits.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  2. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

I can completely satisfy myself without ejaculation. Had few streaks of 100s of days (max 300) and I had a gf for 1 year and had only 2 ejaculations with her while having excessive amounts of sex with her the whole time.

The satisfaction is not thru orgasm.. its something else. Its a complete satisfaction of all sexual needs, fuckin your brains off, while keeping your seed. U dont need orgasm when u can do this. Contrary, orgasm will prevent u from having this.

3. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

And where are you now my friend? Why is your steak hidden?

4. Legacy of Lost Soul

Ive stopped counting days very long ago. Its the same like Ive stopped counting days Im smoke free, it serves no purpose but binds me to the times I was NOT free. I dont care how long it is.

Ive apparently also deleted my old account. Ive returned after some years under this new account. My old journal is still here tho. It started 2017 thats how I know Im approaching 5 years clean

goodnice 2.0, corado and Beekind like this.
  5. It is Finished

So you can’t remember when you last relapsed because it was so long ago? There’s no harm in documenting time from last relapse.. doesn’t mean you have to look at it everyday. Of course if you are a true master who’s been years without, then I would understand. But I don’t think you are.

6. Legacy of Lost Soul

I have not relapsed ever.

It is Finished likes this.
  7. It is Finished

Link the journal

8. Legacy of Lost Soul

Search for "36 chambers of shaolin and 50 days of sword practice"

It does not go for 5 years at all. I wrote here Ive returned after years. Still. If u really looking for something, theres a described way and motivation.

Also, I have no idea on who u are, but u sound new to me, maybe its the age or the way u write to me. So please, be sure to understand a difference between a relapse and slip. I just dont want to deal with unnecesary BS.

Either that journal helps u or not. Im not here to proove anything to anyone. U kind of make it this way and I dont like that. Same as the oneliners ordering me to do anything.

But even if it helps one person, maybe not u, it will be worth it. Thats why Im here

Ps: maybe read the last post there as well, ive written it cca month ago

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
    Nugget9 and corado like this.
  9. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Could u please elaborate?

10. Legacy of Lost Soul

Learn to control yourself and dont ejaculate. Find a woman who understands that and supports you on that mission.

Nugget9 and Beekind like this.
  11. Luisinhop

Luisinhop Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "Legacy of Lost Soul, publicación: 3183876, miembro: 450661"] Aprenda a controlarse y no eyacular. Encuentra una mujer que entienda eso y te apoye en esa misión. [/ QUOTE]
    Brother I have read your comments and you seem like an advanced guy on the subject. I have been in nofap for 2 years, I have always had premature ejaculation and now in nofap things got worse, I have tried everything. I'm about to throw in the towel Where can I read your post, I don't know how to use the nofap page, I just created the account to write to you. I hope you can help me.

12. Luisinhop

Luisinhop Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "Legacy of Lost Soul, publicación: 3183876, miembro: 450661"] Aprenda a controlarse y no eyacular. Encuentra una mujer que entienda eso y te apoye en esa misión. [/ QUOTE]

Brother I have read your comments and you seem like an advanced guy on the subject. I have been in nofap for 2 years, I have always had premature ejaculation and now in nofap things got worse, I have tried everything. I'm about to throw in the towel Where can I read your post, I don't know how to use the nofap page, I just created the account to write to you. I hope you can help me.

13. Legacy of Lost Soul

Hi! Premature ejaculation was a temporary part of my journey. 1st I had PIED.. than delayed ejaculation (unable to orgasm in woman) than I had premature ejaculation.. it all healed but it took years.

U say u on nofap 2 years.. but u have sex with woman? Maybe try hard mode. That always moved me a bit forward towards normal. But I had 200 and 300 days streaks... no woman, no ejaculation.

I think premature ejaculation is psychological. Some deep down u are afraid of something...

Like.. the woman will leave (so I must impregnate her fast)

Other better man will come (so I must impregnate her fast)

My erection will vanish (so I must impregnate her before that happens, fast)

Think about it. Maybe u have some insecurities like that?

14. Legacy of Lost Soul

Its also about excercise.. and a relationship with ur woman. U must own her and the situation. I can tell my girl to bend over and let me do everything. I can tell her I just want to stick my dick there and dont move for 2 hours. Everything is possible. Theres no limits to that. So in this relationship, theres no reason to be scared of performance. Or anything. Its the TRUST. And so on. Do u have this? If not, its stressfull!!! Than u come fast. Because your relationship sucks.

Ask ur gf that u want to have ur D inside her but not fuck her. Learn that sensation. Learn to not orgasm doing it. Learn to control urself at it.

Can u ask her that? Can u tell her to do that and she will be happy to do so FOR YOU? If not, your relationship is not good. And so your performance is not good. And hers as well.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2021
  15. It is Finished

So you’ve not relapsed since you made the first post in that journal in 2017? I’m not interrogating you.. just want to know about your success. I’ve been trying for 3 or 4 years now with only 200 days longest streak.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  16. Legacy of Lost Soul

According to the forum deffinitions, there is slip and there is a relapse. I have slipped, especially at the beginning. And every slip Ive analyzed and learned from it. Regrouped and tried the streak again better. Never give up, repeat this process and thru it you learn the necessary skills. Not only willpower but more importantly a control over ones thought processes. Thats where every NoFap failure is born. In our heads. If u let the wrong ideas grow, no willpower will help u and u fail.

Im quite sure I have not slipped once in last 2 years. I cant imagine grabbing my D and masturbating. And I have zero desire to do so. Sometimes I desire a woman. And Ive learned how to realize it, I had around 100 dates or more and learned so much about women. I have not slept with all! Faced many rejections in 1st 2 years. But lately.. I think last 3 years, Ive not heard a deffinitive NO from a woman.

I keep my seed. This year Ive experimented with orgasm with woman. Had maybe 1 in month on avarage. It was quite detrimental to me. Not sure why, I have many theories but thats another topic.

Your 200 days are admirable. I did 200 as well. Than 300 in another try. 300 is no different to 200. Its the max of what I did - hard mode - I dont want to do more than that. Personal choice - its just not what I should be doing now.

Every major streak like this has pushed me closer towards full recovery. But in my case, I need to combine it with rewiring with woman. Lately I feel like I dobt need these streaks.. in solitude. I need them but with woman.. have sex, relationship but keep my seed.

I think thats the ultimate. But not easy. Still, its possible and I had a relationship like this lasting one year. I believe others will follow.

When Im older I think at some point I will decide for lifetime celibacy and I will maximize my spiritual growth. Than I will die.

Sry for typo - posted from phone

Last edited: Nov 8, 2021
    Galleanist34 and goodnice 2.0 like this.
  17. Luisinhop

Luisinhop Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "Legacy of Lost Soul, publicación: 3185800, miembro: 450661"] ¡Hola! La eyaculación precoz fue una parte temporal de mi viaje. Primero tuve PIED .. que la eyaculación retardada (incapaz de llegar al orgasmo en la mujer) que tuve la eyaculación precoz .. todo sanó pero tomó años.

¿Dices que no tienes 2 años ... pero tienes sexo con una mujer? Tal vez intente el modo difícil. Eso siempre me movió un poco hacia la normalidad. Pero tuve rachas de 200 y 300 días ... sin mujer, sin eyaculación.

Creo que la eyaculación precoz es psicológica. Algunos en el fondo tienen miedo de algo ...

Como ... la mujer se va (así que debo embarazarla rápido)

Otro mejor hombre vendrá (así que debo embarazarla rápido)

Mi erección desaparecerá (así que debo embarazarla antes de que eso suceda, rápido)

Piénsalo. ¿Quizás tienes algunas inseguridades como esa? [/ QUOTE]

no brother, I don't have a partner, he left me 2 years ago, that's why I joined nofap trying to cure my problem. I have always had premature ejaculation. And during the time that I had a partner, I also had it all the time. right now that I'm nofap, suddenly I have sexual encounters but the same thing happens to me. women hate that and they never see me again. I don't think I can find a partner if I don't solve my problem. I also have to say that in the 2 years of nofap I have only been 1 time with 31 days of semen retention, the other streaks are only 5-10 days. Do you think I should try a longer streak before trying sex?

18. Legacy of Lost Soul

Longer streaks always moved me few steps towards the healthy normal behavior. Do at least 90 days.

AuwL0ng likes this.
  19. Is there anyone in this forum who wants to become urdhvareta?
    Or do they all want to abstain in order to be able to fuck better and longer?

20. Legacy of Lost Soul

Maybe laters in my life. If I live long enough, at some point I will most likely devote to full celibacy from that point till my death, be it 10 year, 20..who knows.

Now I still feel my path is different. Thats why I ended my 300 days streak. Everything comes when the right time arrives. And that time is different for everybody.

Still.. knowing what semen retention can do - literal miracles - it would be a mistake to not go much further than I did in my past.