1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Flying High

Flying High Fapstronaut

2. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

3. 33 days ? PIED but I did have a morning woody. ...erection...hardon...Need I go on ? I'm 59yo

nfpexperiment and Boxer477 like this.
  4. Day 57 No PMO

nfpexperiment likes this.
  5. Flying High

Flying High Fapstronaut

6. nfpexperiment

7. Day 34. I may relapse tomorrow. DON'T RELAPSE TOMORROW. Preventing relapse by going into the office to work on a Sunday morning is NOT a good solution. Only relapse is worse. Consider a worship service. Could even be non-denominational. Certainly would be more SOCIAL.

8. Day 34. New mantra: "I may relapse tomorrow. DON'T RELAPSE TOMORROW.". Anxious about work on Monday. Impatient for dance night Thursday. Will "I only date women" dance with me and will it feel any different ? Remembering how RELIEVED I was to hear her say these words. I still wanna talk to her. Still wanna LEARN from her.

9. Day 58 No PMO

nfpexperiment likes this.
  10. Sasukee !!

Sasukee !! Fapstronaut

Unfortunately after a total of 53 days , I relapsed.... feeling so sick of myself. One thing I learn is you have to be always alert......The relapse came out of nowhere. With all the grief, starting again.

Boxer477 and nfpexperiment like this.
  11. nfpexperiment

Life sometimes is failing and then trying again never quit. @Sasukee !!

Sasukee !! and Boxer477 like this.
  12. nfpexperiment

13. Day 35 ? I may relapse tomorrow. DON'T RELAPSE TOMORROW. Dance partners: Still thinking of Dor-----. Talk to her. Make good effort to talk with Amy as well. Hope Maddy is there. Dance with guys. Hell, talk to ANYone. Maybe ...Elizabeth will be there ? Don't panic at work tomorrow.

Boxer477 and nfpexperiment like this.
  14. leafsfan12878

leafsfan12878 New Fapstronaut

15. nfpexperiment