1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Eduard R

Eduard R Fapstronaut

Day 45/90, 50% already!

2. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

His whole plan was to get an inheritance I guess, but his mom blew it all... You can't rely on things like that. It's true, he should have had his own plan.

3. Mr. Dragon

Mr. Dragon Fapstronaut

Day 11/90 completed (L1)

Ketherlonk, MHero, Bijuu107 and 5 others like this.
  4. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 9

A lot of stress today. I was very unwell for a long time (I ended up in the psyche ward and everything) and spent a long time "in the system" so to speak. I was fed all kinds of meds and stuff since I was a teenager. I am now not on anything and I know they never made a difference.

When I first started to make a big push to figure my life out a case manager I had got me into a very affordable apartment and I even got a subsidy to help out. As I've been doing better and making more that is now being clawed back. As a result a portion of my rent that was being covered has been gradually accumulating unpaid and I figured it'd still be automatically coming out.

I was contacted about this (way after the fact) last month. They said they would contact me again later about setting up a repayment plan, but I never ended up hearing back. I should have followed up on the 1st, but I didn't. Now I'm getting an eviction notice. I can't contact them till Monday when the office opens to figure this out... I'm pretty sure it'll be fine, but my anxiety problem is still very real and acts up during times like these. I'll just explain what happened and honestly just pay it all off in one go because I want it off my chest. Screw some long drawn out repayment thing.

I doubt they would evict me since I was supposed to hear back so I kinda got an excuse, plus I can pay it all now. I think someone in the chain forgot to tell the right person at the rental company what was going on.

In the end even though I feel some balls were dropped on their end I still should have been way more proactive in following up rather than waiting for like over a month to hear something... These kind of things need to be kept on top of. I don't like that I decided to lay back and let someone else deal with my problem. I have had issues hearing back from these guys before so I already knew they weren't that reliable, yet I still did it.

Even though I was really tempted to PMO being so stressed I decided I can't use that as an excuse, and I still got my workout in too. I'm sure it will all work out, but a more catastrophic part of my brain says maybe not.

5. I don't know why I laughed so hard when I read this :D. I know I should be more serious about this but I find the question 'Is he a bot' hilarious.

Talz, Christoph108 and bromor like this.
  6. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

7. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

49/90
    This time I'll make it to the 90

Mr. Dragon, bromor, Eduard R and 4 others like this.
  8. Idf1998

Idf1998 Fapstronaut

9. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

Day 13, nearly two weeks!

@Jesushelps55 we hope you will get a few extra days on your streaks! Remember to focus on the positives, and to plan, practice and use strategies for avoiding things that usually trigger you. You can do this!

bromor, Talz, Christoph108 and 3 others like this.
  10. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

11. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

Yeah, they wanted give me the meds too in the past, but it,s bullshit often.

bromor, Talz and Christoph108 like this.
  12. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

haha, your sentence made me laugh too bro.:D But I was serious, because the sentence, which he had written, was the same too everyday.

Day 11.

bromor, Talz and Christoph108 like this.
  13. rvs

rvs Fapstronaut

Day 0 of my nofap journey

bromor, Talz, Christoph108 and 3 others like this.
  14. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

15. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

I'm very upset because if these comments. You better help him instead of mocking him.
    Imagine how bad he felt while reading your stupid posts.

@Jesushelps55 you can do this. Take it easy day per day. Write down your thoughts, why did relapse, what was the triggers, what can you do to prevent making the same mistakes.
    Good luck.

Karom, bromor and Christoph108 like this.
  16. I will try that.

bromor, Bijuu107, Talz and 2 others like this.
  17. Yes :)

18. :)

bromor, Bijuu107, Talz and 3 others like this.
  19. Ketherlonk

Ketherlonk Fapstronaut