1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Nut November Challenge is here!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Nov 1, 2021.

1. Ivan Kalashnikov

Ivan Kalashnikov Fapstronaut

Hang in there Comrade!

Krishna Das and A Carolean like this.
  2. Ivan Kalashnikov

Day 14 of NNN completed. Stay strong Comrades. Get on and hit the panic button if you think the urge may take you to the reset!

3. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

4. Ivan Kalashnikov

You are heading in the right direction and making progress! Keep up the good work and stay strong!

5. Ivan Kalashnikov

Day 15 completed, just beginning day 16.

6. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Day 15 done, still going pretty strong. One of the few things in my recent days going my way, but at least its something. It's a victory every day, but its been hard to build on it, and I've peeked a few times the past couple days but never indulged luckily. I need to stop that in its tracks before it snowballs back into a binge before I know it.

7. WalkingForward

Thanks!

It felt like I was close to relapsing this past weekend, luckily I didn't, I need to be more mindful of how I use the internet.

Still clean, still in.

I'm a bit shaken up right now because a family member is in the hospital with something serious (don't want to say too much because I want to be anonymous). But the doctor suspects a disease that is serious but also manageable with medication. So I've been shaken up but calmed by learning more about the suspected disease and hoping that it's not anything worse.

Yeah, life is real. We need to take care of ourselves, for our own sake and to be able to support those around us.

Krishna Das and Ivan Kalashnikov like this.
  8. Ivan Kalashnikov

You are correct in that peeking is not helping you achieve your goal of remaining PMO free. Stay focused on your goal and don't set traps for yourself. You are lucky it didn't trigger a relapse.

Krishna Das and WalkingForward like this.
  9. Ivan Kalashnikov

10. 88991s

88991s Fapstronaut

11. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Another day done. Wasn't too bad, and I managed to do a few things as well. Not really feeling much different, but I'm more so doing this because it just doesn't serve a functional purpose in my life anymore, so benefits or not its fine.

12. WalkingForward

Still clean. Still in.

Took out vacation days for the rest of the week. I visited a family member in the hospital today.

I'm sleeping over with family in a different part of the country.

I'm so glad I had vacation days to spare and that I could do this.

13. 88991s

88991s Fapstronaut

14. Ivan Kalashnikov

The benefits may not give you the feeling that Dopamine gives you, but they are there and they are real. Keep fighting one day at a time. No one here will tell you that it's easy, but nothing worth having comes easy. Fill the time that you spent on PMO with productive or fun things. Eventually your self esteem will grow.

15. Ivan Kalashnikov

16. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Day 17 just about wrapped up. Still peeked a bit, really need to take action on that which I know is very possible. Gotta get back into working out as well.

17. WalkingForward

Still in.

Living with family currently, visited a family member in the hospital today too.

I'm glad I can be with family now, it also makes me not have temptations to fap...