1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just want to meet an anonymous woman for sex

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Krillin1993, Nov 15, 2021.

1. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

@Krillin1993 as I know a lot about you thanks to our conversations, I can only advise you to think clearly before resorting to casual sex. You are the type to prefer having a relationship, caring and being cared for. Didn't you tell me over and over how you dreamed of having a partner and sharing your life with her ?

How can you guarantee you will not get attached after the supposed casual encounter ? Sex induces oxytocin in both genders after all.

Krillin1993 and ermia like this.
  2. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

Many jobs require employers to use human bodies for money. There are many back breaking manual labour jobs that involve this exchange. It’s often men that take this burden. How do you feel about that? They are usually expected to work long exhaustive hours with little regard for the affect it might have on their body, health, anything. These jobs could also be considered dehumanizing. I’m having a hard time seeing how prostitution is any different than this in the sense of human bodies being used for money.

3. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Reality begs to differ.

And to @Krillin1993 be careful for what you wish for, It may not be all shine and honey when you get it.

4. she-dernatinus

Prostitution is utilising the human body as a tool to fulfill one of the most intimate acts. It cannot be compared to manual labor, since having sexual access to someone else's body should be done with enthusiastic consent and not within a bargain. There's a clear difference between the two.

Manual work is mainly about using skills to fulfill projects and achieve long term progress in society. Prostitution is sexual commodification of the female body to fulfill men's carnal desires. Prostitution is buying a person's body in the most intimate ways whereas manual labor requires maintaining personal boundaries.

Is manual work a job where people can be sexually objectified ? Reduced to a tool to relieve someone else's primal desires ?

Are people from different professions kidnapped and trafficked in the same way prostitutes can be ?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
    ermia likes this.
  5. Archangel VIII

Archangel VIII Fapstronaut

I assume you're a virgin (no offense, correct me if I'm wrong), I was the same when I was too - I just wanted to fuck tons of ladies without connection and didn't understand the whole 'connection, love, etc.' hype. I realised how important those were when I started screwing hookers (haven't slept with a non-sex worker yet). Without love and connection, it pretty much just feels like jerking off - I literally enjoyed my non-sexual dates more than the sex. I can't imagine hook-ups being any different from prostitutes - if anything, they would probably be more dangerous STD wise since they'll expect you to make out with them, eat them out, etc. while hookers know and respect that you aren't down for that shit. I quit seeing hookers and I just want a girlfriend now. I think you should just get a girlfriend dude it's not really worth it.

6. PatrickBasedman

PatrickBasedman Fapstronaut

As a guy with no expertise in casual sex lol, my two cents is that casual sex may as well be masturbation, but with the added existential ennui of realizing even having real sex wont fix the problem. Chasing meaningless pleasure always ends up badly. Always. You may not see it. May not realize it. May not accept it. But it will turn sour in the end.

7. she-dernatinus

And ?

8. It is Finished

It’s more intimate, sure, but the premise is the same. Using human bodies for selfish motives, in exchange for money. If women were more robust perhaps those disadvantaged ladies would opt for a manual labour job like most disadvantaged men do. But they don’t.. they choose what they think is the easiest way to get a buck.
    According to who? After all, it’s consent. Whether it’s enthusiastic or not is irrelevant. Women being sex trafficked against their will is a different story.
    There’s a subtle difference, based on the level of intimacy. Both examples are dehumanizing.
    Manual labor requires buying a persons body to perform physical tasks for you. Much like prostitution. The only difference is what the physical task is. I’m just going off what you said here.. using human bodies.

9. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

If I ever find such a woman I will have sex with her and I will make it all clear that this relationship is only based on sex and nothing more. I think that older woman are more mature to know what lifestyle they want to follow. Usually such older nymphomaniac woman have different multiple partners. There are indeed woman out there who like it very dirty sex in all position. They live their lifes with alot of changing partners. The older the woman, the more I feel lucky for myself. And I don't see such woman as sex objects but more likely woman who know what they want to do. They are thinking straight. Life should be fun. And it is sad not to have fun only for sacrificing yourself for your religion or any weird moral views. As soon as no one gets hurt physically or mentally it is totally okay. I am not talking about prostitution by the way. I see religion as poisonous for human kind. If people treat themselves and others with respect then there is definetly no Problem to fulfill such wishes. It is true that I said to have a real girlfriend and I was really emotionally desperate about this topic as well. All those wishes and all those feelings fade away for the last 2-3 month. But what I don't find okay is that you tell other people on this platform what I personally told you. But you broke my trust. For example this is exactly something what would pissed me off in real life, I am trusting trustworthy people who don't play with my emotion and don't tell what my feelings and thoughts in the past were, but I am not angry at you because you are young. Because I know that I can't trust people I am living better by myself alone without any friends. Dont delete your comment, it is okay. I am just showing you that having sex is not the only Problem. Trust someone or keep things in secret is more important for me than anything else in a relationship. Maybe we are different. I see that alot of you guys on this platform still can't detach themselves from religious moral views. And this is the Problem! As soon as you don't start to think for yourself you always feel that the hell is welcoming you. But this is not my world.

10. she-dernatinus

Prostitution is using a woman's body sexually in the most objectifying way, to fullfill a man's carnal desires and latter being thrown out. Add to that it cheapens the very notion of consent. Most those women would opt for manual labor if they could. It's good you underlined the factor of disadvantage in the women's situation, most stats confirm this to be among the main factors contributing to prostitution. Most women reject the idea of selling their bodies when presented with decent alternatives.

Simply because enthousiastic consent doesn't need to be bought. If it's exchanged for money, it's not enthousiastic. And enthousiastic consent is relevant, why wouldn't it be ?

Besides I asked you if people from other professions can be trafficked and coerced the same way prostitutes frequently are ? How about we explore down that road further ?

Why would human traffickers go to such extreme lengths to force women into a 'job' that is supposedly no more dehumanizing than any mundane manual labor ?

Would it be make sense to expose people who perform other jobs in showcases like prostitued women are in some places ? Even those who work in manual labor ?

If those aren't proofs for the dehumanization and objectification intrinsic to prostitution unlike other professions, Then tell me what they are.
    To rely on human skills to get tasks done and buying access to someone's intimate anatomy are two different things. I don't agree to deem manual labor dehumanizing like prostitution, if so then almost every job can be seen as dehumanizing, and normal manual jobs would even compare to slavery in terms of dehumanization. If we rely mostly on your criteria of whether they include using human bodies or not.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  11. she-dernatinus

I haven't said anything worthy of breaking your trust, since you posted many public responses relating the exact same things. However I would never share an intimate detail you only provided within an intimate conversation.

The question I asked you is : Can you be really sure you will not get emotionally attached to the woman after doing 'it' with her ? Do you really think psychological damage can be avoided within such context ?

Krillin1993 likes this.
  12. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

I am pretty sure that this wouldn't happen at all. I see such older woman as a Neighbour or more like a Friend but without any deep connection. Who can keep her secret between us. And this gives me a thrill. And I would be seen for her as her young boy. I would really like it to be together with a mother figure without seeing her as a mother. I like woman who are experienced. Experienced in cooking, experienced when it comes to sex or experienced in household work. This is so inspiring for me.

13. Rafafa

Rafafa Fapstronaut

Religious is the best thing that some of us received, give an purporse to us, streght to live, joy, peace, love, desire to help others.

What happened to your girlfriend? She dont want more you?

ermia likes this.
  14. It is Finished

That’s the point I was making. They say money is the root of all evil.

15. Rafafa

Rafafa Fapstronaut

The love about money is root of evil. You can use money to good things to.