1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. the sufferer

the sufferer Fapstronaut

well for the first few months according to me, avoiding staffs like dating is a good option

2. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

The Rankings
    Week 1 standings

There was only one duel that ended during the last week. All other duels are still going so no change to your record. The current rankings are as follows:

1st - The sufferer (1-0) (C)
    2nd - Imperial0x47 (0-0)
    3rd - Toni7 (0-0)
    4 - Soldier407 (0-0)
    5 - Zen Mode (0-0)
    6 - ohayou615 (0-0)
    7 - PegasusKid (0-0)
    8 - Hidden warrior (0-0)
    9 - pedro conquers (0-0)
    10 - mellotron scratch (0-0)
    11 - naija boy (0-0)
    12 - 19RD (0-0)
    13 - The legend of hope (0-0)
    14 - Talz (0-0)
    15 - Jeancarl88(0-1-0)
    16 - fg4795 (0-1-0)
    17 - Bellator de christi (0-1)

Congratulations to our new and current champion @the sufferer

Changes to the rules
    As it is hard for many of you to check in once a week I've decided to tweak the check in rule slightly. If any participant fails to check in in 7 days, They will fall in to the warning period. this is where if there opponent checks in for three consecutive days and the person fails to check in during these three days then they will be disqualified and will count as a loss on there record. This will now give people at least 10 days to check in without counting as a loss.

Also I am surprised by the amount of people interacting with this thread and how many fighters we have. its really amazing the community we have here!

Stay strong fighters and lets all have a clean week!

devsMind, A Naija boy, Toni7 and 3 others like this.
  3. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

My will is getting stronger again. Let's have a solid duel!

4. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

@fg4795 I'm sorry that you had my same fate, but at least now we can both start again. Then this is the first check in. I'm doing better this time, less urges than some days ago, at least for now.

5. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

@ohayou615 Hey there, I relapsed a bit after NNN. I'll update my status. Hope you're still doing alright on your end.

6. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

7. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

I managed to hold out, though urges were definitely creeping in alongside with NNN videos on youtube. I got to say that the challenge is one of main reasons why I managed to make it through. I'm proud of my performance this month (even though I had already relapsed this mid-November) and I hope you are too. Every step is an improvement, no matter how small.

8. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Hey Thunder, i'm glad you joined the duels challenge. @bellator de Christi shall we pair him with the only available fighter @Pedro.Conquers Do you accept this duel?

9. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Im not sure of the result of this duel as Ohayou615, your counter says 1 day. did you relapse before @PegasusKid or was it around the same time in which case it is a draw?. how do you guys want to call it.

10. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

yes, why not

11. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Oh yeah I wasn't really sure myself but I took accountability for the relapse anyways. I relapsed around the beginning of december 1st.

12. Toni7, HiddenWarrior and Talz like this.
  13. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

Same. I relapsed on Dec 1st, though I’m in Asia so time zone is ahead of yours. How about a tie. If you’re ready and willing, do you want to do another duel?

14. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

15. all good bro, had some troubles personally but just trying my best wbu?

Toni7, bellator de Christi and Talz like this.
  16. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Mostly just been trying to keep the streak alive. Been maybe not in the best place I've been, but the fog will clear soon I know it.

17. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

Yo everyone!!!
    Long time. How’s everyone doing?. Been hella busy with my exams, but am done now. What have i missed? And what’s everyone’s situation with their personal battle?