1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Well it’s been three months today..

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Addictus, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Addictus

Addictus Fapstronaut

since I been retaining.
    No wet dreams.
    No super power.
    No haram. No difference really.
    Just a better opinion of myself.
    WTG Me.

Nugget9, Tuvok, Beekind and 2 others like this.
  2. ARGENTO50

ARGENTO50 Fapstronaut

Hello there, im retaining for 2 months exactly, and as you say the changes are not something extraordinary yet, but i feel so much better about myself. Now looking in perspective I am discovering that I do not like to ejaculate, I realize that it is a very great loss of energy and I would like to never do it again. Cheers.

becomingreat and Addictus like this.
  3. Addictus

Addictus Fapstronaut

Nice!

ARGENTO50 likes this.
  4. Longtime27

Longtime27 Fapstronaut

if you feel good about yourself, and a new found confidence, that sounds like a pretty big positive change to me. Confidence enables you to achieve.Fear and wrestling with guilt, or lack of energy from the MO release are things that hold us back and stop us from achieving.

I've only ever managed 30 days without O so perhaps I need to push on further to feel more of the benefits :)

5. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Were you edging?

6. Addictus

Addictus Fapstronaut

I did a few times in the beginning before the flatline. Meanwhile I haven’t “O”ed in over three months now and I think I may still be stuck in flatline because I can’t get in the mood now. Hard to turn myself on. The only half decent erection I get is in the morning.

Beekind likes this.
  7. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Hang on there.
    It takes some time especially if the damage is great.
    Flatline sucks.
    I hate it so much. Lethargy and irritability.
    It will pass.

becomingreat, again and Addictus like this.