1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

YOUR SEMEN IS MORE VALUABLE THAN $1,000,000,000!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Hammond Egger, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Hammond Egger

Hammond Egger Fapstronaut

Your semen is your life force.

Your semen is what motivates you.

Your semen is what gives you energy.

Your semen is what drives you to become the best version of yourself.

Your semen is what makes you an attractive and masculine man.

Your semen is what makes you feel at peace and happy every moment of your life.

Your semen is what draws everyone closer to you.

Why would you give all this up for 2 seconds of pleasure followed by weeks of feeling down and defeated? What good comes from releasing your life force? Do you think it's going to fix your loneliness? Do you think it's going to relieve you? Do you think you "need" it because you're a man with a high libido? These are all illusions designed to keep you trapped. Releasing semen ruins our lives. It makes us feel lonelier, needier and causes a significant amount of suffering. Think about the last time you ejaculated. How did you feel afterwards and the days after? Not so good I bet.

Semen retention is what separates the masculine, confident and happy men from the wimpy, miserable and needy men. Now you choose who you want to become dammit.

Once you know that your semen is more valuable than 1 billion dollars, you realize you hit the jackpot in life. AND THAT'S WHEN YOU CAN FINALLY BE FREE.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
    Yogio, Yurj, Jhon01 and 15 others like this.
  2. Fapping prohibited

Fapping prohibited Fapstronaut

Thanks for the motivational post brother!!

Jhon01, ARGENTO50 and Coak Hakola like this.
  3. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

Truth. It’s a shame I had to ruin my life wasting away from such a young age, until finally realizing what I had done.

4. Hammond Egger

Hammond Egger Fapstronaut

My friend, it's never too late to better ourselves. Just think about how amazing our lives are going to be in the near future as we practice SR!

ARGENTO50 likes this.
  5. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

Yeah, what’s most important is that we end it now once and for all.

6. Fapping prohibited

Fapping prohibited Fapstronaut

You’re right!!! That’s the mindset we need to keep if, we’re ever going to get over this habit.

Coak Hakola likes this.
  7. Watanabe

Watanabe Fapstronaut

Great motivational post to read this morning C H tfs...

And "if you see me fight a teddy bear, pray for the teddy bear!"

8. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Excellent post and I enjoyed reading that. The more I retain my semen I start to feel like a hungry but powerful tiger! But when I release it, I feel weak, pathetic, lazy, unmotivated and bored quickly.

ARGENTO50 and Coak Hakola like this.
  9. Follower of God❤️

Follower of God❤️ Fapstronaut

10. ARGENTO50

ARGENTO50 Fapstronaut

I could not agree more. Ejaculating is one of the worst sensations I have ever experienced

Coak Hakola likes this.
  11. vasudeva

vasudeva Fapstronaut

Really appreciate the motivation.

I 100% agree: compared to peace of mind, resilience, and inner strength - 1 billion dollars is nothing. Money means nothing in a life of self-loathing, compulsion and instant gratification.

12. Follower of God❤️

Follower of God❤️ Fapstronaut

I loved your reply. ❤

13. *me getting richer than Jeff Bezos by nutting 202 times*

14. I can't practice semen retention fully because I experience nocturnal emission.

Ghost79 likes this.
  15. rx0

rx0 Fapstronaut

Excuse as f*ck

16. Explain perhaps?
    I don't ejaculate on purpose. Those days are over, but I can't prevent a natural bodily action from happening. And nocturnal emission doesn't necessarily go with an arousing dream.
    I've stopped doing PMO. During my addiction I never had nocturnal emission because it wasn't necessary because I always got rid of it through unnatural methods namely PMO.
    I'm 140 days in my streak so I'm still busy healing.

17. mark andrews

mark andrews Fapstronaut

Hell Yeah... great post. The monks do semen retention and are some of the wisest, sharpest and most focussed people on planet earth.

Will keep trying

WildPig13 and The Evangelist like this.
  18. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Well I wouldn't really count semen as
    $1,000,000,000! Rather your monthly wages. Would you spend your hard earned monthly income in the form of a semen release? No wise person would do that!

AuwL0ng likes this.
  19. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Would you like to buy my semen for $1,000,000,000? I'll throw a discount your way. You'll get one tablespoon of my sperm for the affordable price of $1000. This is a limited special offer.

Ghost79 likes this.