1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. murphyboss101

murphyboss101 Fapstronaut

@HiddenWarrior sir count me in.
    PMO has destroyed my life took me to my rock bottom.It's time to finally kick it's ass✊

2. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Great. We've found a new opponent for you @hydrothunder vs @murphyboss101. Do you accept?

3. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

4. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Hi, I will gladly take part in such amazing tournament!
    At this point I am on my record streak of 19 Days and trying to maintain that as my top 1 priority-certainly not the strongest Fapstronaut but moving forward one day at a time and will gladly accept any Challenge :D

5. @ZenMode thanks for announcing a duel in my absence. I think since you are doing the ranking systems, it would make sense that you be allowed to announce duels as well.

Toni7, HiddenWarrior, Talz and 2 others like this.
  6. murphyboss101

murphyboss101 Fapstronaut

@hypnothunder let's go.
    How will we track each other?
    Do you have what's app?

7. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

No problem my friend. I will help out where I can to make it easier for you. Of course this way we can keep things moving even if either of us is away for some time.

8. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Good luck to you two. Both of your records are fresh and have been added to the rankings at (0W-0L). Please take a note of the check in rules and try to check in atleast once a week.

9. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

For me the biggest struggles are when I have too much free time alone and my mind wanders. Keeping busy moderately always have worked for me.

10. i fell, i can do better i want a rematch @Talz . i didn't use this brotherhood even though i've been struggling.

11. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Rematch accepted.

ROUND 2 START

What ails thee brother?

12. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Just wondering-am I on some kind of list or something-will I be mentioned in this thread when my duel starts or should I just continue to check it out with crossed fingers? :D

13. @19Rd
    I hope you are doing well. Keep fighting!

14. 19Rd

19Rd Fapstronaut

Yes I’m good bro… what about you?
    Always on fight

15. 19Rd

19Rd Fapstronaut

Day 34 no PMO, day 10 in challenge

16. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Hey Dev, my opponent hasn't checked in for over 14 days i think hes forgot hes in a duel. ill have to declare that duel as a disqualification. im happy to start a duel with you. do you accept?

17. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Sounds like great idea especially that in my case staying in waiting queue is kinda like dueling with myself, just wondering what is your current streak?

Hoping that regardless of that The Winner just needs to not PMO as first one, so even insane streak is “just” measure of capabilities -on its own does not provide advantage. :D

18. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

@ohayou615 Just checking in. I keep relapsing before even 2 days, struggling to get the momentum back but tonight im gonna journal, maybe on here, and just write out my thought process and justification and such when it comes to pmo. Thats what helped me before.

19. let's go! i'm just having problems with myself personally, i felt as if i was better all round a few years ago in terms of productivity and it really messes with me to think i was at a level i can't reach now. i have a lot more commitments now then but i keep thinking and i find myself thinking the same thing. i just have to keep working on myself and remind myself i am working harder and smarter now whilst keeping away from negative thoughts.