1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. get well soon brother

bellator de Christi, Toni7 and Talz like this.
  2. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

I see. I recommend perhaps meditating or journaling to keep a clear mind. It really helps.

3. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Doing good. Gonna get some cleaning done in here once I eat.

4. MellotronScratch

MellotronScratch Fapstronaut

I'm glad you're doing well, personally, I have never felt better, I haven't felt any urges for the past month, and my future couldn't look brighter.
    It may happen...
    Could this streak be the last one? Am I cured from this awful and mind-numbing addiction?
    Only time will tell...

5. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

A
    As for me, gotten back into social media and the temptations have doubled. But I’m gonna scale through this

6. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

@fg4795 Be strong and get back soon.

I'm looking for a new opponent, anyone free?

7. MellotronScratch

MellotronScratch Fapstronaut

I hope you can, if you managed to come so far then everything is possible for someone like you!.
    Good luck with everything, and congratulations for getting farther than everyone here.

8. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Hey! I'm still doing great well in to day 5. Feel the urges creeping in though!

9. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Yeah, that's what I usually do, among other things. Just kinda hard to do that when I can barely stand or keep my eyes open. But anyways, I relapsed again so I'm just gonna give you the win on this one again cause it seems like I'm not gonna get past 5 days anytime soon. I'll update my status.

10. 19Rd

19Rd Fapstronaut

How do we put the day of signature automatically ?

11. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

I see. Avoid binging since that's what does the most harm! Use each failure as a motivation to continue! Though if you want to take a break, that's ok too.

12. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

@HiddenWarrior You win this round.

I have had the realization that while I once had a pretty good run until I fix my broken inner world I cannot ascend to the next level and am basically banging my head against the wall. I am as a result going to be focusing on healing myself internally from trauma, toxic shame, and the limiting beliefs that hold me back. These things are what make me crave the dopamine fix (in this case pmo, but I've had plenty of others) thinking I can fill my emptiness with it.

I had an unhealthy childhood and that's where this all stems from. I only have a lead to go on but I consider this an important side quest I must go on.

13. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

Tanks.. it’s all thanks to you all my brothers

14. murphyboss101

murphyboss101 Fapstronaut

Challenge update
    I relapsed and had a rematch and gain relapsed after 3 days ;-;

15. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

I hope you can do better next time bro. good luck

16. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

@HiddenWarrior I'm looking for a new challenger. is anyone available?

17. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Checking in-still strong, but today I had some close call-and what attacked me was NoFap itself, bypassing all my precautions!!! :D

I’ve run first time into kinda explicit trans girl issue thread which quickly from “I will help this soul” became wall-of-text trigger (unfortunately some of P which I watched was trans)-this happened probably also bc I am on Day 25 and I can say what I want-but I am definitely highly unstable and reason behind still holding on is probably going into extremes when it comes to trigger avoiding.

Saying that I blocked author of that thread and done maximum amount of strength exercises I was capable without break. I suspect that this is some troll account as avatar was also some sexy young woman-pretty sure that some fragile bros can get into same reaction-hoping that you will be able to avoid it somehow!

18. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Good to see that you came out the other end clean. I'm doing good on to day 6

19. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut