1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

2. Ketherlonk

Ketherlonk Fapstronaut

3. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Congrats! Keep going :)
    You are right, every clean day is win.

4. jdilla97

jdilla97 Fapstronaut

5. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

Congratulations buddy i'm happy for you man
    Day 11
    It was pretty good had some urges but controlled them. I bought a physical reminder for this Nofap challenge lets hope its gonna help me.
    Stay strong stay motivated

6. Haladavar

Haladavar Fapstronaut

7. BLACK RACER

BLACK RACER Fapstronaut

8. BLACK RACER

BLACK RACER Fapstronaut

Congratulations Bro

9. marksaysay

marksaysay Fapstronaut

10. Monke mode

Monke mode Fapstronaut

11. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

Day 0. I'm doing better in terms of periods of time between PMO, which is a good start. Need to do much better though.

12. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Avoiding Stimulants Helps. I also focus on world events, listen to interviews and read a lot. This kills any impulses to fap.
    Where attention goes, energy flows.

Day 5

13. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Congrats buddy!
    keep going :)

Day 13,

I do not feel well, i have been feeling less worthy and comparing myself to others, especially the emptiness and boredom in my life.
    I thought about PMO as an escapism, but I hold on (there was no urges just the idea).
    I bought a brain sensing headband to help me meditate. I tried it today, i think it will helps :)

Whenever there is a challenge, there is a change, and whenever there is a change, there is growth.
    I accept the challenge, let's do this ;)

14. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Maybe, try L-Theanine an amino acid found in tea and some other things in nature. It helps the brain with Alpha waves.
    I'm going to try it myself when I'm stressed out or have problems to sleep. The right type of Magnesium supplements will also help a lot with relaxation and recovering from stress. I suggest you do some research on nutrients. You see, fapping wastes lots of energy because it takes the best nutrients from your body to produce semen.

I don't know if you eat red meat. But I can promise you that it's one of the best anti-depressants in the world. Get the organic stuff. It's packed with nutrients, fibres and everything. I went from vegetarian to an 100% meat eater and it's the only diet that truly worked for me.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
  15. Sougo

Sougo Fapstronaut

18 days! 20% done. No extreme urges so far.

16. Eduard R

Eduard R Fapstronaut

17. Jesushelps55

Jesushelps55 Fapstronaut

I relapsed im starting again from 0 /90

18. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

Day 16
    Managed to do some constructive things for a change. It's not just the faping that stops me doing anything useful but the time spent surfing the web for something to fap over as well. Unfortunately I could admire female beauty all day at the result of doing absolutely nothing.

19. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Hey! As I said - did 90 yesterday and reset my counter for an even cleaner streak! Lets goo!

Thanks for all the messages! Im here for another one!

DAY 1 !

Toni7, Mr. Dragon, Visperad and 8 others like this.