1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Harry Potter Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Don'tLookBack, Nov 27, 2021.

You in?

1. Yes!!

166 vote(s)
    89.2%
  2. Maybe later.

8 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Nah.

12 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. Don'tLookBack

Don'tLookBack Fapstronaut

You've got this!

2. Don'tLookBack

I believe in you!

3. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

:emoji_mortar_board:HOGWARTS STUDENT - YEAR THREE - RAVENCLAW:emoji_eagle: - Day 26 :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

It’s kind of surprising but after couple weeks of total artificial triggers removal (pics, watching random videos, P in all forms even advertisements) I’ve noticed that last days I even no longer have urges related to that artificial stimulation-only those related to real women remained-but those looks like far easier to control-hoping to reach that 60 day mark!:D

4. Don'tLookBack

Interesting. I'm trying to work up the willpower to do that.

5. Thank you brother

Revanthegrey and devsMind like this.
  6. futurelight

futurelight Fapstronaut

Greetings all! today is my 7th day - moment of sorting quiz.
    During the test, I was honest with myself and gave my answer responsibly, but without much thought. As a result, I joined the ranks of the Gryffindor (actually thats a bit of surprise for me)
    officialy, now I am a Hogwarts first-year student of Gryffindor:emoji_v:
    [​IMG]

7. Don'tLookBack

Yes!! Welcome to Hogwarts!

8. CedricDiggory

CedricDiggory Fapstronaut

9. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Welcome!
    Sounds like Gryffindor will have chance to always be top House just by sheer number of members :D

10. Don'tLookBack

lol probably. It'll be accurate to the books and movies. Maybe other houses will be lucky.

11. I've been wondering why the Common Room's suddenly been getting busier!

I've still no idea what path I want to take after 90 days! I want to be Headmaster at Hogwarts and Minister for Magic! I've still no idea how I got Gryffindor in the quiz. I was pretty sure it was going to be Slytherin. I want the power lol!

12. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

13. 1month3425

1month3425 Fapstronaut

MUGGLE DAY 3
    Come to the light.

14. Day 26 - Hogwarts Student Year 3 (Gryffindor)

15. Beasthunter1998

Beasthunter1998 Fapstronaut

16. AI7

AI7 Fapstronaut

Thank you! Will be out of the Prison of Azkaban in no time!

17. New Journey

New Journey Fapstronaut

Day 8 - Hogwarts Year 1:

Wow, what an amazing a couple of days! I finally managed to get to King's Cross Station and this time I managed to get to platform 9 3/4. I was really anxious, especially after last time when I hit the wall and all of my possessions flew into the air, but I managed it! It was amazing. As soon as I got to the platform I saw this huge old red steam train. I've never really been into trains, but this one was quite the sight. Anyway, I found myself a carriage, sat down and got talking to a boy, also my age, called Ron. He seemed really surprised when I told him my name. He said I'm really famous. I guess I'll find out soon enough. It was quite weird talking to someone and actually getting on with them. I've never had a friend before. I also met someone else from my year, a girl called Hermione.

Oh and I forgot to mention that my parents had left a savings account for me. With this I bought what I needed for school, such as a Wand, books and all that, but I haven't had much time to go into all the detail as I haven't had the time. Anyway, the sweet trolley as just arrived. I'm thinking of buying the whole lot. After all, what boy doesn't like sweets!?

18. Don'tLookBack

What's your Hogwarts House from the quiz?

19. futurelight

futurelight Fapstronaut

Hi there! Day 8 - Gryffindor year one :cool:
    I think I want to tell smth about my feelings.

Chaser effect days was actually easy for me - that's quite a surprise. Maybe it was like that because I've been busy during this week. Or maybe my year and a half-long struggle with addiction is paying off. Or maybe both + now I have this responsive community that, I'm sure, really helps me a lot. Thank you, friends!!

I can't say that I haven't feel urges at all, but it's like short P-flashes in memory which I can easily overcome if I make a small effort to switch to something else.

Let's move forward together toward a clean, bright and fulfilling life. The road we have chosen is the right one!
    [​IMG]