1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. 19Rd

19Rd Fapstronaut

Day 15, ready to fight, someone is alone now?

2. last chance

last chance Fapstronaut

@HiddenWarrior
    I am 25 years old. My best streak so far was 60 days in hardcore mode. This time I will make it to 90. I'm ready to leave this stuff behind forever. Let the games begin.

3. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Checking in-holidays are slowly ending but was able to maintain streak (and also avoided huge chunk of alcohol)-today will be 41st day!:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

4. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

Checking in. Still strong.

Strenght & Honor

5. Welcome to the Duels. As far as I know, there is only one other opponent available.

@last chance vs. @19Rd , Begin.

6. Checking in @PegasusKid. I had a little trouble with the chaser effect, but I think I’m fine now.

7. Scrubbing Bubbles

Scrubbing Bubbles Fapstronaut

Checking in @Candun.

@devsMind, same here. I think this is the first time in 6 years I've avoided a copious amount of alcohol during the holiday season and I didn't even realize it until I read your post.

bellator de Christi and devsMind like this.
  8. last chance

last chance Fapstronaut

Perfect. Thank you. What do I need to do besides stay clean? How often do I have to report my status? How do I know if I have won?

devsMind likes this.
  9. i slipped and relapsed @the sufferer . The duel hasn't reached 5 days however so it continues. I also made a big mistake with my girl and things aren't good at the moment.

bellator de Christi and devsMind like this.
  10. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

@bellator de Christi Yeah the chaser effect is pretty tough no doubt. I relapsed today after making it about a day, been sick with idk what and told myself the last thing i need rn is pmo, but I ended up using it as a cope anyways. Safe to say, I still think its a terrible idea so I just need to keep that in mind.

11. Thanks for joining, fight your hardest.

12. Candun

Candun Fapstronaut

Doing well. Been having a minor but persistent anxiety related to thoughts of P so I'll need to take some steps to reduce that

13. i feel rn everyone is suffering, i don't know why but we need to be a brotherhood more than ever and help each other.

14. I hope all of you get back up soon. I won't fight someone who is not ready to face failure.

15. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

I know for myself, its just the holidays and winter really. Its usually my worst time for almost every aspect of my life, and I am pretty much on my own to tackle it so shit is tough. But in a way that encourages me to not pmo because I know that'll only make things immediately harder.

16. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Hi Last chance, welcome to the duels! its good to have you. lets see how you fair up with the competition. you just need to make sure you check in at least once a week with your status (ie if you've relapsed or are still going strong), And the winner will be declared when one of you report a relapse. if you relapse within 5 days of the duel starting you will stay in your current duel. good luck!

17. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Checking in. had a rough couple of days but i'm motivated again. nearly at the 5 day mark so cannot lose now or I will risk losing the duel. I promise to stay strong and controlled now!