1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

hi all, just checking in, the couple 5 days were smooth, thanks to the home security & safe internet I've applied recently, but I feel unmotivated to do the required daily tasks like reading, exercising, and learning new things, every time when i think about one of these task i get overwhelmed and get angry like I have no mental well power to do it.

GottaBFree likes this.
  2. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

We have each other in the group, but in the end we are alone and responsible to fix ourselves. P is a lie and unpleasant all around. The escape leads to chains but you are breaking free.

You’ve got it brother!!!

3. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Merry Christmas group and lurkers! If you don’t celebrate, have a great day too!

Habit and the illusion of escape are the enemies I know I face. It’s silly.

4. Checking in and starting afresh

Ik2 and artifact like this.
  5. salaciousDone

salaciousDone Fapstronaut

Seasons greetings everyone. Just a weekly check-in to say things are going well.

artifact likes this.
  6. Steveal3aneef1

hi all I'm checking in today, I realized that whenever a problem or a bad thing happens in my life I tend to think about relapsing the first thing, anyone has a technique on how to cope with bad moments in life?

7. Bernard O.

Bernard O. Fapstronaut

8. Hey guys, back after a rough patch. Ready to finish out the year on a good note.

9. Ik2

Ik2 Fapstronaut

Wish I had something insightful words of wisdom, but here I am with 2 days. Hoping the new year will be a more aware and intentional one. Have some easily attainable goals which include reading, playing guitar, working out, cooking, and communicating better with my wife. Whether they help me achieve the no PMO goal remains to be seen, but I'm sure it doesn't hurt to aim for some self improvement along the way.

ctr and artifact like this.
  10. Steveal3aneef1

preparing for a clean slate on 2022, i even got myself a calendar so I can to check my victory days , wish you all luck on 2022

artifact likes this.
  11. You have been added to the member ranking. Welcome to the group!

NICEDUDE, ctr and Steveal3aneef1 like this.
  12. Strange days

Strange days Fapstronaut

13. Strange days

Strange days Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group

artifact and Ik2 like this.
  14. Steveal3aneef1

mental willpower is a real thing, and scientifically proved, the frontal cortex in an addict's brain is numbed and that part of the brain is responsible for logic, well power, and handling stress. in my case I want to be a successful person and own my own business, but this goal requires will power more than I can handle in my present status, so if do hard work for a long time in order to pursue my goal I will mentally burn out very quick, that's why overworking is one of the reasons we relapse

artifact likes this.
  15. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Checking in New Year's Eve Friday.

Hope you all had an amazing time over the Christmas holidays and I wish you all a prosperous New Year, God bless.

Current streak 2 days., Let's go 2022!!

NICEDUDE, artifact and ctr like this.
  16. ctr

ctr Fapstronaut

Checking in. Temptations recently returned out of nowhere, but luckily disappeared. Staying busy as well as talking things out have helped a lot. Trying to see the positive and focusing on what I can do.

Things should hopefully improve in the new year and I wish you all the absolute best.

Here's to a much better 2022. Cheers!

daryl_zero, NICEDUDE and artifact like this.
  17. Martial

Martial Fapstronaut

Hi artifact and all, I’d love to return to the group when there’s room for me. Thanks a lot! Happy 2022 all!

NICEDUDE and artifact like this.
  18. Steveal3aneef1

just relapsed, it's funny how my brain remembers P in each aspect of my life, I guess I relapsed a long time ago before this when I was overworking and had guilt for thinking I'm not good enough.

artifact likes this.
  19. I completely agree. I usually relapse after I push myself too hard or stress out too much. We need to find healthy ways to relax and reward ourselves.

Steveal3aneef1 likes this.
  20. You have been added to the member ranking, welcome and good luck in your efforts!