1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Ionitoli

Ionitoli Fapstronaut

2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

3. modern milarepa

Checking in
    Day 608

It's been almost 3 weeks no sex. I've refused some girls these days.
    Overall feeling good, a more calm state of mind. No dating apps, going everyday to dancing classes and meeting new people, new girls everyday.

Today it's the last dance class until 10 of January.

Yambo and KaiokenX20 like this.
  4. KaiokenX20

KaiokenX20 Fapstronaut

Day 7
    Lately pmo has felt disgusting to me, like if I get an urge, I just remember hat it would mean to give in and It goes away completely.
    2022 I will 100% beat pmo forever and truly embrace semen retention as a lifestyle

Redemptionisrequired and Yambo like this.
  5. I don’t do VEMS

video games ejaculation (but to make children) masturbation (including humping objects like beds pillows and also not doing it with my hand body) or substances

Day 1

first day of doing all four

Not concerned about

any abstinence other tha. These

working towards waiting eight months

to have sex with my partner and friend

so exhausted from

dating her

-_-

Not talking to her for today and probably tomorrow either to get a break. Stop getting so triggered in these early weeks. Got a code word for when I won’t share or answer a question. She’s curious and asks a lot . I don’t want to share so much. So I guess we just won’t talk as often since neither ones gonna share too much. That’s fine. We aim for 1-2 phone calls and once in person a week. That’s plenty imho

I stop texting her at 825pm

she talks about how it’s only been a month and this relationship is good but like she isn’t sure if she’ll stay near me. Might move six hours away so she can pursue her career more and be with family and friends

then we’d do distance indefinitely

There was no talk of what would happen if that happened or how long distance would happen. She has an avoidant attachment style so she likes to love at arms length to feel safe. But I’m making her slowly move closer to me so she can get through her discomfort. Without it being so intense she runs.

eh

I think and hope she’ll stay. Get a job near me and we can stick together within an hour of each other then a few years later figure out like if we wanna move or whatever to bring our families together. May it be so. Baau help us

meh

gonna just keep reading my attached book

seems to be helping me understand what’s going on and how to navigate things more gracefully

I miss her if I’m being honest but like I need this space so whatever I’m taking it

welll hang in person soon

we can set a timer and talk about serious stuff for an hour this weekend if we want and that’ll be it max. Rest of the time just try to get along and enjoy

Focus on the positive

what would help me most deal better with my own anxious attachment style in the forging of this relationship?

just reaffirming to myself she’ll stay well stay together and that she’s repeatedly reassured me she likes me wants to stay will keep trying and do her best to make it work. That she’s mine and I’m hers etc

yeah alright focus on the positive

patf

fop

patf

yea

Fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf Okay fop patf

I like this

fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf fop patf

Redemptionisrequired likes this.
  6. 45 days! woohoo! I have now joined the club :)

7. Insightout46

Insightout46 Fapstronaut

Day 40!!!

8. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

Day 39

2 new level-ups wohooo! We're getting strong here.

9. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 0 - Just starting in this challenge!

Aiming at beating this addiction.

10. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

11. KaiokenX20

KaiokenX20 Fapstronaut

Day 8
    We got this saiyans, lets end the year strong and start the new year right

12. zars

zars Fapstronaut

13. modern milarepa

14. modern milarepa

Day 609 semen retention

A little break
    I've been pushing my body way too hard these couple weeks, gym, vasectomy, intense dancing classes. All non stop.
    So I'm taking some days off gym, I'll keep dancing but no classes the academy is on vacations.
    To give a complete rest to my body I'm doing 3-5 days fast and at the same time it's a physical work but in a different way. Today I almost finished day one water fast. Feeling great.

15. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

16. Day 3 VEMS

I am a brahmachari

barhmacharya

celibacy abstinence chastity

moderation

17. Insightout46

Insightout46 Fapstronaut

Day 0!
    Zero zero zero zero zero..
    No power...

18. KaiokenX20

KaiokenX20 Fapstronaut

Day 9
    Last day of 2021
    Lets look over all our success and failures this year and beat 2022 like gohan beat cell
    We got this saiyans