1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

@The Legend of Hope chucking in. I have unfortunately relapsed. I couldn't make it out of the binge phase.

I may have lost the battle, but I do not want the duel to be over. Do you accept a rematch?

2. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

you still did good. just reassess and learn from the relapse so that you can hopefully overcome it next time and make a longer streak. I wish you all the best

3. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Thanks for the response and clarification!
    Tbh at the end of the day I totally don’t mind given my circumstances but was surprised as part related to relationships was either not defined or I missed it somehow. :D

4. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

I'm free for a duel and willing to battle anyone who thinks they are up for the challenge

5. Not until you break my current streak of 14 days. Get where I am and we will rematch. It was a good match and to be honest you did a better than I expected you would.

6. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

@bellator de Christi
    Same, my symptoms are getting a bit better but the temptation after a long exhausting day got to me. Hoping to at least start this year on the right foot.

7. I accept. Check in @HiddenWarrior

8. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

That is correct. If he does not check in by tommorow, He will be disqualified and you will win the duel.

9. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

You can face @skull67. Do both of you accept this duel.

10. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

Checking in. I saw that after 5 days if the duel does not end it becomes a draw. I would like to make amends that our duel will only end when a winner emerge, is that acceptable @devsMind ?

Strenght & Honor !

11. the sufferer

the sufferer Fapstronaut

@Hidden warrior lets see who is the real man

12. the sufferer

the sufferer Fapstronaut

oh legend of hope lets fight/////////////////////////////////////
    till death

13. the sufferer

the sufferer Fapstronaut

let me share my goals
    i want to be a theoritical physicist
    a fine one
    for that i will sacrifice everything i have
    i am 9 days away from my university exam

14. Can't remember who is in charge now to make new duels.
    Anyway
    I am free for the next one after yesterday's lost match

15. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

yes I do

16. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

That is not correct. A duel ends when either one of you relapses or one you fails to check in for 10 days.

17. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Glad to see you back the sufferer. You are still in a duel with hidden warrior if you haven't relapsed yet that duel is continuing. That was very close though as you had only one more day to check in but you made it. So this duel continues.

18. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Yeah ZenMind clarified it properly, from my side still maintaining streak but I cannot say that it is good-very exhausting and bad day at work, skipped exercises , cold shower, meditation and pretty much stayed couple hours on youtube on second phone which is not as much secured as main one (& I even cannot open youtube there). No PMO but stuff on youtube became from time to time tempting and some of recommended tiktok videos-no nudes or action but I think that overall Instagram and tiktok are just one big temptation-and even without account or those apps installed it is still leaking through youtube (which I assumed is properly set to restrict content), most “extreme” parts were pretty much dancing/kissing girls in leggings and stuff (yet still as it is typical for tiktok which is getting dangerously close to soft fully clothed tease like P) but I don’t think it is broken any of NoPMO rules-still at best it was probably the worst day in my streak and at some point my actions were pretty much fishing-but without using any P-related phrases. Yeah definitely there is some inner conflict inside me right now.:(