1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. You can stop this, just build up over a week of not taking ur phone into bathroom and eventually it'll be a lot easier.

bellator de Christi likes this.
  2. i think it is your current record, but i think yours is 1-2 on the rankings not 0-2.

3. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

all
    well here, although on the first page, I don't see our names.

4. Never_Surrender

Never_Surrender Fapstronaut

@ZenMode I accept the challenge.
    Already had an urge today but I beat it so let’s roll!

5. Correct

6. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Ok so I’ve relapsed-meaning lost my duel.
    Made it to 49th day which is far more better than I thought, learning ton in a process but guessing that there is always room for improvement and one does not simply achieves 90th day….
    On a bright side I only PMOed once (still it was full relapse).

So yeah congrats @JEBF :emoji_prince:
    I would like to maximize motivation & not fall again in next days so both rematch and/or some next duel would be ok for me.

7. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

learn from your mistakes and improve yourself next time. beat that record now bro

8. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

Hey man, thank you for the duel, it truly was a good run! Congratulations on the streak, see this as a major win, you did not PMO'ed for 49 days! That's a lot of improvement!

Please do not binge! Get some momentum going, relax a bit in your schedule but prioritize your recovering.

I'm available to anyone who might wanna fight me! Please come forward and let me know.

9. Checking in @PegasusKid. I had a close call today but stayed clean. It also snowed today which was nice.

10. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

Lol had a good thing happen to me, so super pumped and focused. Hope it happens to you too!

11. Hi! I would like to join. My ongoing streak is at four days currently and my longest streak has been 28 days (without sex) and 42 days with having sex a few times in the midst of the streak.

I am new to the Duels so I am not sure of how I do to get matched but I am showing up.

12. You better keep this fight going for a while

13. I like your name Sir Übermensch
    Welcome to the duels of Nofap

14. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

@bellator de Christi Good to see you pulled through the urges. I had a bit of an urge today due to sleeping too long, but I made it. I plan on waking up earlier tomorrow and working on my 3 month goals as I didn't have a lot of time today to do that.

15. Scrubbing Bubbles

Scrubbing Bubbles Fapstronaut

I'm sorry brothers. I fell today. I want to keep fighting. I need to reset, @Candun you are the victor.

Pair me up for the next one, please.

Day 1

16. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

I'm available, wanna fight?

17. 19Rd

19Rd Fapstronaut

O
    ok

18. 19Rd

19Rd Fapstronaut

19. Scrubbing Bubbles