1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Push-Up Daily Challenge

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Superman#, Apr 2, 2020.

1. 08/01/2021

3 Days On Day 2 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 30 times before my workout & 30 afterwards

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

With 2 KG Dumbbells I did;

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Press

1 set of 60 Reps

3DO Day 2 BP

Front Squats

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Calf Raises

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Deadlift

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Then I did 10 Push-ups (forgot to do them after the W.A.T.C.H warm up, really need to remember next time)

Then I did 10 Hindu Squats

palindromo likes this.
  2. zaho

zaho Fapstronaut

Some rope jumping and 34 push-ups today, I will come back tomorrow again

palindromo likes this.
  3. Hi I am going to join! Already have some push-up experience. My story is that an year ago I couldn'tdo more than five! Kept at it everyday, slowly and gradually increasing the number and now I am doing 90 per day divided in three series of 30 each. Whoever feels weak, do not give up. Compete with yourself.

Today: 30 + 30 + 30 push-ups equal 90.

zaho and palindromo like this.
  4. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

5. zaho

zaho Fapstronaut

Again some jump rope, just a few minutes, I feel extremely tired and can maintain barely a couple of minutes.

10 + 10 +10 = 30 Push - ups

I'll be back tomorrow.

6. 30 + 30 + 30 equal 90 today.

palindromo and zaho like this.
  7. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

8. 09/01/2021

3 Days On Day 3 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 30 times before my workout & 30 afterwards

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Press

1 set of 60 Reps

Then I did 10 push-ups.

3DO Day 3 BP

Bent Over Row

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Shrug

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Tricep Press

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

I need to get into the habit of doing some horizontal Pull on my Olympic rings after this routine, just don't feel I have the time.

9. No exercising today, Mondays are now my rest day. Also I'm experimenting with not eating on Mondays to see how that goes for me.

10. 30 + 30 + 30 + push-ups done in Muay Thai class that I did not count =at least 90.

I wonder what the impact of fasting could be on NoFap. Surely it must build mind strenght, let us know how it goes.

palindromo likes this.
  11. zaho

zaho Fapstronaut

Today I rest, I'm planning to do some push-ups and rope jumping tomorrow morning.

I'll come back tomorrow.

palindromo likes this.
  12. Well another 90 divided in three sets of 30. My goal is to increase the sets of 30 up to 40, but at the moment it is very difficult for me to go past the 30 number, I will do my best to increase that even though it might take a while. Also I do other workout so push-ups is kind off my side thing, my personal challenge.

Ngo27, palindromo and Zephon like this.
  13. Maras

Maras Fapstronaut

Joining this challenge!!!! I did 100 push ups today!!!

Sets: 4x20 - 2x10

14. Well at the moment, it is very hard to keep up, I end up eating 1 big meal at the evening, even though I'm not exercising outside from walking.

15. 11/01/2021

3 Days On Day 1 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Which are;

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Press

1 set of 60 Reps

Then I did 10 Push-ups

3DO Day 1 BP

Shoulder Press

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Front Raises

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Bicep Curls

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Then I did 10 Hindu Push-ups

16. 12/01/2021

3 Days On Day 2 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Which are;

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Press

1 set of 60 Reps

3DO Day 2 BP

Front Squats

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Calf Raises

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Deadlift

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Then I did 10 Push-ups (forgot again to do them after the W.A.T.C.H warm up)

Then I did 10 Hindu Squats

17. Maras

Maras Fapstronaut

Around 150 push ups today or maybe more.

18. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

1x20 regular pushups
    1x20 wide-grip pushups
    1x20 close-grip pushups (new one, NO diamond! It's a different one)
    1x20 decline pushups (on soft bed)
    1x15 incline pushups (on soft bed)
    1x10 incline pushups (on table)
    1x10 deep pushups
    1x15 deep pushups
    3x12 close grip + incline pushups (on bench bank)
    1x15 decline pushups (feet on table)
    1x10 spiderman pushups
    1x12 spiderman pushups
    1x10 spiderman pushups (failed)
    1x10 regular pushups

But still exhausted from previous workouts (like bench press)

19. 13/01/2021

3 Days On Day 3 (Bottom Position)

Warm up

Which are;

Shoulder Press:

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Bicep Curls

1 set of 60 Reps

Front Squats

1 set of 60 Reps

Calf Raises

1 set of 60 Reps

Deadlift

1 set of 60 Reps

Bent Over Row

1 set of 60 Reps

Shrug

1 set of 60 Reps

Tricep Press

1 set of 60 Reps

Then I did 10 push-ups.

3DO Day 3 BP

Bent Over Row

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Shrug

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Tricep Press

3 sets of 30-45 Secs

Same thing here, need to get into the habit of doing some horizontal Pull on my Olympic rings after this routine, just being lazy about it.

20. Maras

Maras Fapstronaut

Did a 100 push ups today.

Sets: 1x30 - 3x20 - 1x10