1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

2. Tbh I had a thought that I should not tell that I relapsed But.... honesty is definitely worth more then my reputation.

3. I am set for another opponent. Any takers?

Edit: My current streak is not 17 days, it is 0, the counter just has not updated yet.

4. 19Rd

19Rd Fapstronaut

Yet

5. 19Rd

19Rd Fapstronaut

Indeed, we go all out.
    Good luck bro, we begin today.

6. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

I don't know whether one person can duel two people at a time, but if its allowed, then you can duel with me.

7. Thank you much appreciated. I do not think it is allowed, but if so I accept. If not I wait.

8. I don't think you can keep up any longer. Just give up. If you can't keep up then let me take that title of yours!
    @HiddenWarrior

9. A three way duel has been done before a couple times, but I’m not sure if it will work with the new ranking system.

I will wait and see what @ZenMode suggests.

10. Zenmode announced our duel last Tuesday.

Good to hear that your willing to fight. Let’s do it.

Toni7 and HiddenWarrior like this.
  11. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

I think it's best if we stick with one Vs one duels just for fairness in the rankings. Another opponent should become available soon.

12. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

Checking in!

13. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

Oh you're right, I didn't notice the tag. I have been busy with university lately. But I'm doing good, checking in.

14. Broccoholic6471

Broccoholic6471 Fapstronaut

Checking in.

@fg4795, how have you been getting on?

15. you are not getting my title, i will win i feel you getting weak at times. Be strong or dont bother fighting me.

16. That's the spirit. That's why I can respect you!

17. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

18. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

@skull67 I'm fine on this side

19. hydrothunder

hydrothunder Fapstronaut

Don't get me wrong, I know it's a competition, but you shouldn't be telling someone to give up. Whether you meant it or not, you shouldn't say that on nofap since we are trying to overcome our addictions. Yes you want to be on top, but at the same time you should be mindful of the things you say.

Although you want to become victorious, you should still support one another.