1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Very good
    Life can be stressful, and I am rarely home because of work and studies.
    But either you're growing either you're dying
    Thankfully I am growing ;)

2. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

No problem Bro, good luck with future fights!
    Sounds like I can pick up some brand new duel ;-)

3. Never_Surrender

Never_Surrender Fapstronaut

Haven’t checked in for a few days, but I’m still going strong.

Anyway, it seems that my opponent’s account doesn’t exist anymore (we started our duel three or four days ago). What should I do about this?
    @ZenMode

4. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Perfect. We can do @devsMind Vs @Never_Surrender. Two strong opponents. Let's see how long this one goes for!

5. Broccoholic6471

Broccoholic6471 Fapstronaut

Glad to hear it! It's important to have a positive mindset at the moment, keep it up:emoji_thumbsup:

6. Never_Surrender

@devsMind Up for the challenge?
    Let’s see how long we can keep this going!

7. @HiddenWarrior You win. I will come back for your title. Stronger. And more eager to win.

8. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

@ohayou615 checking in! Hope you're doing fine!

9. I reset @JeanCarl88. We’re still in a duel though. Stay strong on your end.

HiddenWarrior likes this.
  10. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

Yeah i agree with @hydrothunder. You may be that "harsh motivational" guy, but that is not the mindset to apply here. The longer the duel gets, the more benefits both share, i for one, get more and more motivation from fighting a long duel then from just empty wins. If you have a nice fighter against you, motivate him to be better than you, the same way he motivates you to be better than him!

I wish to give the best of me to beat this addiction, and i wish my duel partner does the same too. Let's us both get free of this, forever!

Throw punches at me, but later, let's share a beer together and a nice time! This is the mindset brother, this is the way, let's go!!!

11. devsMind

devsMind Fapstronaut

Yep, so we have a new duel!
    Note that I will not probably check in everyday (would guess something like every couple days or/and if mentioned)-sorry for that in advance!

12. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

@Resilience 16 Haven't checked in for a day or two. Ended up relapsing yesterday and this morning as a sort of binge. Was closing in on a week though for the first time in a while so I'm still happy about that.

13. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Wow what an amazing duel. Hidden warrior is a strong champion I'm not sure if anyone can take the title at the moment away from him.

Result
    @HiddenWarrior Def a legend of hope

14. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Continue however you are down to your last chance in this duel. One more relapse will be a loss. Good luck.

15. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

That's fine. As long as you check in once a week. Once every 10 days as a minimum you will still be in the duel.

16. I do!

17. I did not expect this, but I expect you to come back and fight me someday. It was a great duel and I was really motivated to win.
    Appreciate the kind words @ZenMode , you brought a whole new dynamic here which is so good. Looking forward to my next opponent!

18. Never_Surrender

@devsMind
    Since you don’t check in daily, would you want me to @ you every time I check in? Otherwise I’ll just keep checking in and tag you if it’s been over a certain number of days.

For now, let’s keep going strong and fight for a new record!

19. HiddenWarrior likes this.