1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

2. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

Just stick on your goal they will disappear gradually at its limit.

3. LiveLifeInABetterWay

LiveLifeInABetterWay Fapstronaut

Check in Day 1
    Yesterday was a tiring day. Had an early shift and felt like having enough time to finish some of my homework and finances. Ended up on listening to some YouTube videos. I don't know why I am most of the time listen to YouTube videos and not watching them. I ended up laying in my bed uncomfortable and listening half asleep and half awake until it was really late. I could not decide to get up and do something I just got up, made myself ready to sleep and slept.

I woke up several times during night only to fall asleep again. Felt really stupid and today I have to figure out what to dos I have to prioritize. I know that I won't be able to do enough for school on Wednesday.

I wish you a good day, feels good to write this staff down.

Greetings
    J

4. Anon117

Anon117 Fapstronaut

Day 9 done! A tough day as an Uruk-Hai. I feel I am at the stage where the closer I am to fully quitting, the stronger the urges become. I must fight them!

5. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

Thank you for your words! I'll start journaling again!

6. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Did you like any of the posts you read on this page or are they all 'not quite good' for I haven't seen you liked any? And if you don't like what you read then why bother reading?

7. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Maybe you need some Ritalin help?;)

8. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Great work! This is one heck of an accomplishment! You should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the good work!

9. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 330 no PMO. Got outside and went on a hike with my 9yo. We pushed over some dead trees and had an awesome time together. When I got home last night I tried to have a calf constructive conversation with my wife but she was very argumentative. It didn’t really turn into a huge fight but it just made me sad that this is where we are. I think it’s time for a couples therapist but when I ask her about it she seems to not be interested.

10. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

day checking in
    I enter to the mists of the flatline.
    I will say the afirmattion , "Reaching the 360 days this year" as comrades sayd before.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
  11. IveWastedMyTime

IveWastedMyTime Fapstronaut

sadly Im on day 0 again -.- // But I still see my progress in the last weeks. Keep it up!

12. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

13. Mat2401

Mat2401 Fapstronaut

Day 16. Again, some urges today, but this is the longest I have gone so far, so will keep going.

14. til_im_free

til_im_free Fapstronaut

Checking in
    The urges have been escalating in the last days, but I'm managing to keep myself aware, even though I had some events of lack of consciousness.

Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun.
    Psalms 37:3‭-‬6

15. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 16!
    I'm not checking social networks anymore, that is something that is really helpful in this path(for me at least). The urges of yestarday were low, but always beeing careful about what I see and in what I think.

16. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

We have the same day in our counters my brother, we can do it!

17. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

18. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 73, trod on!

19. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

I have been an idiot and I need help. I lost track of my nofap journey around December last year and since then I never cared about it. This is exactly what scares me even though my grades are going down , even when I was failing to achieve whatever I want I still felt it was ok.

It is not ok and it will never will be.
    On it again.