1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Good work! Did you delete it?

2. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 340 no PMO. Had an ok day yesterday. Nothing much to report. No triggers and no urges.

3. JEBF

JEBF Fapstronaut

I don't have a clue bro! I think it involves screaming your lungs out.

4. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

5. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Primal scream therapy:

6. I made lot of enemies due to deep voice. Other men tend to see you as threat, for some reason if you're sporting deep voice. My experience.

7. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

8. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

I won't have a very deep voice anyway, I just want to get to my natural deeper voice.

Plus if someone see you as a threat just for that, that's his problem... You ain't doing anything wrong

9. til_im_free

til_im_free Fapstronaut

Another slip up. I had quite hard times after the first relapse. Chase effect was strong as hell and I ended up peeking after one day and the peeking turned into the whole dirty process.

I really have a hard time in getting over relapses. Deep inside I just want to give up and forget about it, and that's what I end up doing

10. Anon117

Anon117 Fapstronaut

Another step back into the shadow realm. I'm making it my last. Day 0.

11. IveWastedMyTime

IveWastedMyTime Fapstronaut

sth to think about... very inspiring!
    its not rly about alcohol - all he says has to do with mental illness and the cause of addiction in general.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
  12. Warthog

Warthog Fapstronaut

Yup, straight away. I was so annoyed, I thought I had purged my laptop completely but it was hidden in a temp file

13. Warthog

Warthog Fapstronaut

Checking in day 12. Its been a good day but not without urges. Especially on Instagram I find it so useful to have those Nofap memes ready to look at. I use them to block myself from making a mistake. Had some quite weird dreams but otherwise all good.

14. I want in, default counter is day 7 I believe.

15. 8

(No sexual Thoughts/Fantasy/ Voluntary Self Arousal/ Viewing any Triggering content)

3 AM and can't sleep. My head hurts.
    4:04 AM still unable to fall asleep. Pain in head
    I'm serious about recover after yesterday night. There's still some head pain. I'll make some coffee and get along with my day.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2022
  16. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

The longer you go without the more you 'enjoy' it and the deeper is the need to get the same dopamine high again, but can you survive without it or are you going to die without pmo? Is the urge going to kill you if you won't act out on it? No? Then why are you afraid? Why do you give in? You know that the reward is a sweet poison. C'mon bro, is it worth to pay with long suffering for the moment of slavery to sweetness?
    [​IMG]

17. Man I can't believe... just a few minutes ago I got a message in my inbox from a kik bot wanting to chat on kik for "sex chat".

18. kaerhal

kaerhal Fapstronaut

Day 28

Been feeling especially tired today which hasn’t helped with urges, sat down to watch a film this evening and noticed my mind wandering to the thought of relapse. Thankfully the thought didn’t fester, but as I approach my PB I’m becoming more and more cautious of the state of my mind and how to avoid letting unhelpful thoughts take root.

Day off tomorrow and off to see my first rugby game, I’ve made it safely past the Ford of Bruinen - onwards to Rivendell!

19. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

Bath is also a trigger for me but I have threatened my mind with cold water if the temptation arises, so I am still managing it.

20. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

Day 11

I have had stronger urges and many times in the day I thought that the streak is over, but I am still here preparing everything for my journey.

Have a great day.