1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Losing interest in dating, Is it okayl??!

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by SZ zahw, Feb 16, 2022.

1. SZ zahw

SZ zahw Fapstronaut

I am sending that on my first day, even though i was herr before.
    What is happening is i am losing hope that i can find someone to understand me, i realized that like 6 months ago. I don't pay any attention for the world as hopeless boy. I get tired trying to explain my self to who i am talking with, and now all i need is some peace i don't want to break up again, i don't want to get rejected after like 3 months of continuous chat. I AM DONE.
    Also, I have trouble that I can't understand myself in the instant moment, and understanding my self in general

2. Starseeker

Starseeker Fapstronaut

You're like what, 19?

That's just how relationships are sometimes man, i won't lie and say i fully understand where you coming from coz i don't know your situation but it's okay to take a break from relationships and dating for as long as you feel like (even a year or so if you really want to!) and come back when you feel much better about it.

I actually have a similar disinterest in dating right now but for different reasons. i think i should talk about it

Ravi03 and SZ zahw like this.
  3. SZ zahw

SZ zahw Fapstronaut

I don't mind dating some one with that same interest, actually i am dieing to get someone.

I am Muslim, Arabic Muslim. I have like completely different mindset which my society refuses - not because of religion but because of society mindset- all of it, like no chance. So i tried to find foreigners with the same interest and mindset but by the first try i get strike by the light after like 3 months.
    I don't know

4. Magnus Spellburn

Magnus Spellburn Fapstronaut

Yes, it's normal if you're tired. All I can say is "Don't search for women, you will failed. Don't make it your main objection. Try to enjoy your relation with women as it is."

I hope this help, cheers!

SZ zahw likes this.
  5. SZ zahw

SZ zahw Fapstronaut

I will never search for relationship, at least in the near future. Just trying to understand me, and build myself.
    What do you think ?!

6. Magnus Spellburn

Magnus Spellburn Fapstronaut

Not a bad idea at all! Learning as well as build yourself will make you feel good about yourself as you know what you like and don't which is very good for your confidence.

Hope you get what you want, cheers!

SZ zahw likes this.