1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need to reset, now!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ResettingLuke, Feb 23, 2022.

1. ResettingLuke

ResettingLuke Fapstronaut

Hello everyone.

I saw this forum floating about the internet, and after some further research, I need to do a full reboot ASAP.

I think it’s safe to say I’m addicted to PMO, Mainly MO. I look for opportunities to do it anytime I can, and it’s having an effect on my day-to-day life. Taking time away from other things I enjoy and I’m less interested in finding someone now. Twinned with the worry of death grip and desensitisation, I don’t want to do anymore damage, and show to myself that I do have some small amount of self-control.

I’m hoping to improve other aspects of my life at the same time, get fit, eat better, save money, the usual, but I’m hoping to develop self-control here to begin with.
    I’m 25, gay man from the UK, Happy to take advice and chat when I can.

Good luck to everyone here, I’ll see you around

2. mattewloh123

mattewloh123 New Fapstronaut

relatable. good luck! i'm also a gay man but from asia, unable to orgasm with other people. tryin to abstain from pmo altogether see how it goes

ResettingLuke likes this.
  3. ResettingLuke

ResettingLuke Fapstronaut

Sweet. Good luck man :)