1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My plans for the day...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by this_is_new_me, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Oh, I've relapsed twice in this week and both for the same reason that I haven't planned my day and I've got much free time. I don't want this to happen anymore. I'll write my plans for the whole day in advance so that I don't get free time. I'll fill my free time with specific tasks like music, volleyball or going for a walk.

2. Schedule for 17.09.2015 :
    • Wakeup by 6.30, finish nature calls and take a bath.
    • Have breakfast from 7.00 to 7.20. Check mails/fb by 7.30
    • From 7.30 onwards, start preparing for the exam.
    • 7.30 to 8.30 --> Study Introduction part 1
    • 8.30 to 8.40 --> Break, listen to my fav. songs
    • 8.40 to 10.00 --> Study Introduction part 2
    • 10.00 to 10.15 --> Get some drink
    • 10.15 to 11.30 --> Study Introduction part 3
    • 12.00 to 12.30 --> Lunch
    • 12.30 to 13.30 --> Revise
    • 13.30 --> Leave for exam
    • 14.00 to 16.00 --> Exam
    • 16.15 to 16.30 --> Snacks break
    • 16.30 to 17.30 --> Nap
    • 17.30 to 18.00 --> Music, check mails/fb
    • 18.00 --> Prepare a strategy for the next exam.

3. headon.collision

headon.collision Fapstronaut

hey man. I'm glad your starting to plan ur day ahead, and you must understand that since ur in exams ur going through alot of stress. this is where I relapsed after 55 days streak, anyway the 1st 20 days are the hardest, and so if you can make it through 20 days it will become much smoother.
    also I should note that your schedule is very tight, and so it will leave you depressed after a while and you will feel trapped especially if its your 1st time scheduling your days. start with 1 or 2 tasks that u do daily in a specific time, being so tight like this will leave you hating the schedule especially when u don't stick to it, and will drop it completely, so start with couple of tasks daily for 1 month or so. make it a habit that is focused on nofap.

4. Hello there, what you said is absolutely true. I was feeling so stressed yesterday. As my exams are going on, I am having to follow such a tight schedule. I wasn't sticking 100% to it but, it helped. Today I have my last exam and I will change my schedule from tomorrow. I'll make it a little enjoyable. I mean including more of my passionate things.

This is not the first time scheduling my days but, it is the first with NoFap. There's really a lot of difference. I some times regret for not having any strong passion. But, I'm working on my passions now and I'm going to find my passion someday. Till then I keep doing the so called lovable things like music, designing, playing volleyball etc.

And thank you so much for your advice. Cheers.

5. grADD student

grADD student Fapstronaut

Well done! I've known this was part of my problem for awhile. You've motivated me to get my act together. Thanks!

6. headon.collision

headon.collision Fapstronaut

well then if this isn't your 1st time scheduling then u'll be ok, regret is a very negative and destructive emotion, passions strikes, sometimes no matter how long u search for it u never do and one day it just shows up. in any case, I don't know how much your informed about the benefits of nofap and how the brain reward system work, along with decision making and well power in the prefrontal lobe of your brain. but in short if you fap u won't have the well to do anything, and life simpliest things aren't pleasurable to you at all. basically after 10 days mark ur social anixety goes down by 50% and by 30days mark u start noticing your well power coming back and u start enjoying little things in life, by day 60 ( which I never reached but from doing alot of reading on other memebers journals) you start wanting to work hard and achieve something in ur life, and actually performing. I should also say that you really really must want nofap more than anything else, its suppose to be a priority and one should develope a failsafe strategy for triggers and urges. its a process and alot of thought must put to stopping this filthy habit.
    good luck :)