1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

Day 16
    Weakest day in till now...

Say_Goodbye, bromor, Visperad and 2 others like this.
  2. Day 7 one week done and I am feeling great again.

Say_Goodbye, bromor, Visperad and 4 others like this.
  3. LGNF2022

LGNF2022 Fapstronaut

4. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 35 started. Now i surfed for ts to fk this weekend. Seen some nudes while finding good ones but didn't stare at it. Should I reset the counter. And should I visit?

Say_Goodbye, bromor and Visperad like this.
  5. Be serious

Be serious Fapstronaut

Day 5 completed. Day 6 loading....

Srisurya, Say_Goodbye, bromor and 3 others like this.
  6. Be serious

Be serious Fapstronaut

Thanks!

Say_Goodbye, bromor and Visperad like this.
  7. 8/90. The whole PMO cycle is so exhausting and depressing. I don't want it in my life anymore.

Say_Goodbye, bromor, Visperad and 4 others like this.
  8. I know this feeling, bro. There will always be a few days like this. This is the time when you can choose to push through and overcome. You can do it!

Say_Goodbye, bromor, Visperad and 2 others like this.
  9. Torch Bearer

Torch Bearer Fapstronaut

10. Monke mode

Monke mode Fapstronaut

11. Want to stop playing

Want to stop playing Fapstronaut

Day 8. Very busy day on the farm. Up since 5 am. Not a second to even think of anything sexual. If all my days could be like this I’d never need sex again!

Say_Goodbye, bromor, Visperad and 3 others like this.
  12. Mike93

Mike93 Fapstronaut

Day 12 completed successfully

Getting below symptoms
    1.Feeling some void in myself
    2.Seems utilizing phone without purpose got increased a lot
    3.Feeling tired
    4.I am getting more anxious it seems, like one incident happened yesterday and if I could compare with earlier I didn't feel that much anxious for the same problem.
    But, NoFAP still a lone fire and still burning

*********************************12/90**********************************

13. I don't know too much about your history, but it is a sign that mental relapse is beginning to occur and this will only lead to physical relapse. Relapse is not a single event. It is a long chain reaction of processes and events which can begin days in advance. Thus, review where you are mentally and why these thoughts are arising. Check where you are emotionally. Check whether you have become complacent in one way or another. For now, I think this is a slip so in my opinion and there is no need to reset. It is just my opinion. If you feel you want to reset that is also okay. Hence or otherwise, please take corrective measures to stay clean from physically acting out. Don't take another peek at those pictures again otherwise, I fear the chain reaction will continue towards a full relapse.

Also, about visiting a ts this weekend, project yourself into the future. Will you be happy after the visit? Or will you feel shameful about it? Will it affect your nofap journey positively or negatively? Ponder hard. You have a lot of time to make a decision and ponder all the permutations and consequences.

14. 34/90 - The good feelings continue. Feeling more alive every day. PMO really numbs a person to live. I am never going back to PMO.

15. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

I won't be happy .... Idk on that. I want to stay clean. But today has been a rought day .. day 35. With lots of flashback memory of night with my ex after waking up in the morning. Also urges to get real FK. Instead of p. This difference i found. Now ii feel urge to fk real and not pm. Ts is kind of easy to get than a girl. That's why ts.

16. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

17. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

18. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

19. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Thanks for mentioning this. Yesterday I saw a few images, just for a very short time but stopped myself immediately.
    This is the most difficult part. The brain wants to reconnect with the addiction. I don't feel turend on it's just dopamine.
    I've had thoughts about collecting images which is a really bad idea. I really need to review my thought processes because it's not worth it.

If we aren't focused enough on our goal we will fool ourselves to believe that we can eat the poisonous cookie without getting sick, and save the cookie at the same time. But that's impossible.

My energy levels are much higher now than before and I don't want waste it.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
    Visperad, bromor, Karom and 4 others like this.