1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mr chips

Mr chips Fapstronaut

2. Mr chips

Mr chips Fapstronaut

Any advice for me please

Visperad, bromor, Karom and 3 others like this.
  3. Want to stop playing

Want to stop playing Fapstronaut

4. LGNF2022

LGNF2022 Fapstronaut

5. Me too... I'm on day 0, I could use some advice as well please.

Visperad, bromor, Karom and 3 others like this.
  6. moh_hasan

moh_hasan New Fapstronaut

Day 0 wish me best of luck

Visperad, OMINI MAN, bromor and 3 others like this.
  7. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

I would like to help if I can give you some advice but maybe I need to know a littlebit of how/why you relapse. You see even though we all have an addiction our problems differ a littlebit from person to person. Some do not watch P but they still do MO.

But for now I can say this. You all have some type of passion in life? At least before P took over most of your time and attention.
    There must be something that you can focus on to stay away from P. It sounds too simple to be true but actually out mind can't really focus on anything else than one thing at the time. So where attention goes, energy flows, literally!

It could be anything;
    * a Walk in a park, walk in/around your town, go to the gym (a good one),
    * Try a new recipe and learn how to cook a new type of meal (or learn how to cook, because some people can't),
    * Woodwork/build your own furniture,
    * Spend time in nature (probably the best one),
    * Deciding to clean your house (clean house - clean mind),
    * Buy some new clothes (to feel better about yourself and the way you look),
    * Paint, Draw, Learn an Instrument (Guitar? Saxophone maybe?)
    * Learn how to program or how to use Linux (MX Linux seems to be the more popular one),
    ..the list goes on and on...

Where attention goes - energy flows...
    But whatever you do. You need a creative project where you need to focus on multiple parts/steps in order to reach your goals, it's a good way of redirecting your focus and energy into something constructive/positive. This by itself will rewire your brain. You can't stop P addiction only by abstaining of it. You need more.

You need a passion, a healthier "addiction" sort of speak.

I have decided that I won't watch images for a week. During this time I will more likely forget about searching for images and I am so busy these days with so many other things and projects that I can easly distract myself from P.
    We search for, watch or collect P because we miss something inside of us that we believe aren't there. But in actuality it is there. We have just become too numb and drained of energy to feel it. We can never find it in P. Because P is just an dopamine overdose of absolute garbage.

No fapper believes that there's a life of joy where you are full of energy. A completely new life waits for you on the other side of the door. You just have to open it. I have seen cases so "hopeless" that you would never think those people could ever change. But they did! The solution is often so simple but we make the problems appear so massive, when they're actually not. Leaving P is a lot about perception, how you view yourself, your problem and the world around you. Break the spell and it has no longer any effect on you. Awareness changes everything.

I no longer have problem with PMO, at least not the way I used to.
    I have stopped watching typical P and now I can't stand to watch anything else than a woman alone. Every "fetish" I used to have is basically gone.
    How/Why? Because it comes from a false self, a false perception that is strongly rooted in the addiction and NF changed it all. It has been a process and now I'm free from that, but not completely free from P yet.

I started doing NF before the word "Nofap" was invented. This isn't anything new. I learned about it from Taoism-books of knowledge that are over 5000 years old! They knew about the problems related to fapping. It's just worse today because they didn't have P and high speed wireless internet! Slowly but steady I changed my life and overall it has been a positive progress, even though I've falled many, many times. I've been doing NF for at least 12-14 years. But it wasn't until I found this website that I made HUGE changes in my life, thanks to the information people share on this site.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
  8. Mike93

Mike93 Fapstronaut

Day 13 completed successfully

Somehow I felt good vibe and lit bit of more energy while doing weighted squats

******************************13/90**************************

9. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

10. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 35 went well. Today woke up urges, flashbacks of nights with ex. Urges to fk in real. Leak down there. Today I was kind of completely unconfident throughout the day. Anyway the day is done. Day 36

11. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

You may be interested in exercises that you can do to stop the leakage. Look it up. One of them is "kegel" but there are others as well.

Visperad, Say_Goodbye, bromor and 3 others like this.
  12. 9/90. On shaky ground here but continuing forward. I don't want a relapse.

13. Be serious

Be serious Fapstronaut

Day 6 (Why I am feeling depressed?)
    I completed my day 6. Today, I didn't spend a lot of time watching a movie, rather I met my friend because he needed me. The depression is still there, but it is better today. There are 84 days left to reach 90 days. I will make sure to reach 90 days this time!

14. Monke mode

Monke mode Fapstronaut

15. hoping to quit

hoping to quit Fapstronaut

Let's go man. GO GO GO.

16. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

17. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

The leakage does is need the exercises? Or the things get better eventually?

Visperad, Say_Goodbye, Ice22 and 2 others like this.
  18. wowzers1

wowzers1 Fapstronaut