1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap Aura real?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Kratos_GOW, Oct 4, 2019.

1. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

agreed but you can have someone pretending to know jiu jitsu and nobody is afraid of him, and then a real jiu jitsu master comes in and everybody sense this right away.
    he doesnt need to pretend. body language is important but it wont fill up 100% of the appearance, ever

even Mike Tyson was on semen retention before fights.
    I guess not out of boredom.

2. I find that, in the rare times someone wants to get in my face, the look in my eyes is what makes them back off. I'm not a big guy, but they see my determination not to back down.

3. Warrior4Freedom

Warrior4Freedom Fapstronaut

Yep - don't get me wrong, I know that I am prepared and protected, but I don't need to be giving off that vibe of intimidation all the time. I used to constantly will it, and it got exhausting. I rather keep my mind light, while knowing that I can turn on the boss level should I need to.

I suppose I didn't mean beta, in my previous post, as a spineless, overreaching, dick-clipped guy. More like a kind, giving, loving person. Absolutely though, having that protection and preparation beneath is necessary. For yourself and for the weaker.

You are right, women have sex more with betas in relationships. In some ways I envy betas, for they have the support, companionship and homely feeling with women, and of course their women's love. Alphas and sigmas (especially sigmas) have women's RESPECT more than love - but often, the woman's imperative for security wins out, and she may well choose a beta. Hard to say. Women definitely tend to choose emotional/psychological/material comfort over vaginal tingles, and they'll not leave the beta and the life he provides.

I don't envy betas, conversely, when I see many of them having their lives compromised by relationships. They lack individuality, they lack that independent edge, that razor-sharp intellect. Not to say they are stupid, for I know many smart ones, but their minds are sort of....mush. All over the place. Of course, such intellectual and energetic depletion comes from their "intimacy". And of course to be fair, women in relationships are like that too. I also find they're more susceptible to being attracted to others, since their partner doesn't fully satisfy their complexities, or respect sort of is compromised when cohabitation inevitably happens and frames are dropped. Oftentimes such relationships end up breaking up and someone starts from square one again. The vast majority of relationships are basically two dulled minds together.

I clearly remember, when I was torn between choosing either of two women or being single, that in the latter I was WAY more brilliant, insightful and almost acutely intelligent. I value that as a creative person trying to enact change.

As men on retention, focusing on bettering our minds and spirits to apex masculinity and brilliance, if we would like to have female companionship then the long game must be "played". You have to form a platonic relationship with a woman over time. None of that immediate or soon-come asking her out bullshit. Physical intimacy shouldn't even be on your mind. You have to see her develop respect for you, see her be at ease in your presence, see her converse with you comfortably. YOU have to be the one silently assessing her relationship potential. You do NOT sim-p. But be kind, show the unique traits your particular personality through retention and wisdom-building has given you. She'll be more likely to agree to taking the relationship to another level. And you'll be more confident to make it the best experience possible.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
    BigBallOfFire likes this.
  4. BigBallOfFire

which makes them spineless jello :D

which doesn't matter because women can flip and switch this in a very short time, without them even noticing. and then they suffer ''why you betrayed/left/fall in love with someone else/ me''

agreed. I heard this also depends on the estrus (where she is in her menstrual period which only confirms it doesnt make sense to try and be someone for women, instead be yourself because you will get a bunch of them anyway so its better be the real you. Love is nice but it doesnt really do much for me, not anymore. I have grown up.
    I was thinking then well, maybe its best to be ''strong beta'' but thats also not me. I just have this tribal sense, I could not be one of the less important in the tribe.
    I either eat at the table with kings, or I am the king. I dont even notice most betas, they arent worth my time. They remind me little dogs. Bark a lot, nobody respects them. Even women. They arent real men to me. Real manhood starts with respect. Normally I am kind and loving, but if someone crosses my boundaries, then he will regret it. I might not always win but I will never be defeated. E.g. I had two ''draws'' with very strong alpha males, far stronger than me physically on some levels, with one we have sort of friendship till today, the other one was too proud to admit he did not won, so he withdraw. In both cases the conflict was always due to them trying to dominate the enviroment, which I hate. I dont try to dominate anyone, I prefer peace and calm but if someone think my enviroment is his dominion and tried to boss me or my people around, then I need to correct that. ;)

Yes, nicely put. Its like they are this missing puzzle in a woman. They pretend, and shape-shift to be the best version of themselves, so that ''their'' woman is happy. Its more being in a role of a personal servant, entertainer, a form of a slave. I could not do it, I have too much self respect. I am traditionalist, either a woman submits to me (from her own will) or there's no fun in this for me either because I am not the type that likes being submitted.

Betas can be intelligent, of course. But then so what? I could not imagine being in a bed with a beta as a woman. She must imagine others in bed, after some time it must be so boring and predictable. And the lack of strong mentallity and masculine energy in bed is very telling. Confidence is what makes their panties wet. Women's orgasm begins in the head... the attraction part on the side of women (when in relationship) I believe comes from boredom (''grass always greener on the other side'' thing) and biology - scanning enviroment for the next best thing, next flower to jump onto to preserve themselves and their potential offspring.

Cohabitation always leads to boredom, lack of sex, frame goes down (unless youre a dude spending time in the gym all the time, or practicing MMA or something like that, David Goggins has a wife but I wouldnt call him beta ;) allright - but that is rare, but I saw this happening, a strong masculine male... just remains like that. But I dont think I would be able to maintain this, I mean for the sake of it, is it even worth it? Maybe if I planned having kids or something. Idk. Maybe in 2-3 years I will master my energy to that level I will be confident being in a relationship and remaining 100% masculine. As for now, apart from curiosity, I dont think I would be able to do it. Especially with sex. But only in relationship you will be able to learn how to have sex without ejaculations, to thats whole another topic...

Perfectly said, and I can only hope I wish to meet someone like that in the future. If not, I'd be fine too.

Warrior4Freedom likes this.
  5. Aliko26

Aliko26 Fapstronaut

It's real bro

BigBallOfFire likes this.
  6. BigBallOfFire

I can only add that things like sugar, alcohol, caffeine massively deplete us and make us weak (far beyond a normal person realizes) so not fapping is not enough, your energy can be depleted by other means.

7. Transmutingmonk

Transmutingmonk Fapstronaut

Yesterday, I returned to my office in the evening to get some things from my workplace.

Before I could open the door, a man approached me on the street. He was obviously gay, and told me how good I am looking and how I am shining in the light of the street lamp.

I told him that I have a girlfriend, and he responded that she must be such a lucky girl. In the end, he even asked, if he could touch the shining blond hairs on my arm. I refused of course and continued into my office.

This was on day 10 of my latest streak.

Maybe this was just a coincidence. No way to prove that. But such an approach never happened to me before.

Spark Advance and Kratos_GOW like this.
  8. BigBallOfFire

not sure if thats a success LMAO ;~)

9. Transmutingmonk

Transmutingmonk Fapstronaut

Definitely one of my stranger experiences on Semen Retention :D

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  10. Usersamedame

Usersamedame Fapstronaut

Imo this "aura" is simply more confidence and energy.

11. BigBallOfFire

You cant fake energy, and you cant fake confidence.
    And its more than just that.