1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

thank you bro, I wish I can describe how beautiful it is to be free, keep trying and you will get there

2. Steveal3aneef1

today I feel like a million bucks, for me this was a huge achievement I've done in a while , but that doesn't mean getting back to my old life and lower my guard, today I will be putting new set of standards that will make me strive to do more get more out of life. many look for the 90 days as the ultimate goal, while in fact in my opinion it's just the threshold for becoming a better person, because personal development never stops and we should always look for ways to develop ourselves.

goingforit and JJ_Kino like this.
  3. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

thanks @artifact much appreciated

artifact, Steveal3aneef1 and JJ_Kino like this.
  4. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Thanks dude.

NICEDUDE and artifact like this.
  5. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Cheers mate, think I might just take you up on that. Nice one

artifact likes this.
  6. Bartholem_phew!

Bartholem_phew! Fapstronaut

Just checking in. Think this site is going to help me. Basically rebooting after 3 months streak. Got a real hit of social anxiety and paranoia at my son's football game this morning. Tuesday and Wednesday evenings had to try extra hard as was travelling with work but made it through! I managed a good 3 - 4 months on my first attempt so now am using this site to help me get a bit longer streak.

7. @BenC - Congratulations on your 60 days as of yesterday! You have received the 60 Day Heavy Lifter Award. :emoji_lifter: :emoji_juggling: :D

8. Steveal3aneef1

build one at at time,

9. Still going ok, keeping busy and resisting urges

10. goingforit

goingforit Fapstronaut

Steveal’s advice is good. I’ll add that a lot of this for me is discovering what works and what doesn’t for many behaviors (eating, pmo, obsessions, etc). I think meditation is very powerful but there are lots of other things you can add too. You’ll find many posts out there with advice so I’ll ignore that. This journey is about finding what works for you. Don’t get frustrated. Keep plugging along, take notes and make changes along the way. You’re going to fail and as long as you’re learning, you’re doing great.

artifact likes this.
  11. goingforit

goingforit Fapstronaut

congratulations BenC!

artifact likes this.
  12. goingforit

goingforit Fapstronaut

Seems like you’ve got a great base to jump in here. Thanks for joining.

Sammy978 and artifact like this.
  13. face plants... day 1, today again.

artifact likes this.
  14. Bernard O.

Bernard O. Fapstronaut

Checking in. Stay strong

artifact likes this.
  15. @recovery hammock - Congrats on your 30 days as of yesterday! You have received the 30 Day Sun of Hope Award! :emoji_sunny::cool:

ctr, NICEDUDE, persona2903 and 2 others like this.
  16. Still going strong here, feeling good

17. Stelvio

Stelvio Fapstronaut

Fell off the wagon.

Lots of stress lately and I haven't been dealing with it well.

I feel like crap and I can't believe I'm back at day one again.

artifact likes this.
  18. Great advice.

ctr, marksaysay and Martial like this.
  19. Martial

Martial Fapstronaut

I may try that, thanks. My sleep hasn’t really been the same since the pandemic started, I blame work being busier and hard to get away for a holiday. Now even with 9 hours I don’t seem to feel rested anymore.

NICEDUDE likes this.
  20. Martial

Martial Fapstronaut

It’s great to be fairly close to work. Not just for the commute, but if something happens like an alarm goes off or some other emergency, and you need to get back, you have that peace of mind that you can.