1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

Checking in brave Warriors :)

102 days! Sorry for not replying yesterday but i was very busy, and very low at the same time :(. but all is solved now, and i feel much better today :)

I hope you my brothers are going well in your journey.

One for all, all for one. Let´s do this!!! :emoji_fist:

2. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Day 285!

:emoji_fist:

3. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

4. kaerhal

kaerhal Fapstronaut

Day 137

It was one year to the day that I found out I’d be training to be a Priest; so much has changed in this time, but the days have flown by so quickly it feels like weeks not months.

Compared to how I felt a few weeks ago I’m in a much better place emotionally and mentally, but the battle with PMO has grown more difficult. I’m still fighting urges, and I’m occasionally tempted to fish, but so far I’ve managed not to indulge myself in these temptations.

Last edited: May 17, 2022
  5. pichus321

pichus321 Fapstronaut

6. Cartographer

Cartographer Fapstronaut

Day 5,

Just wanted to check in. Sending you all my best

7. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

8. Day 5 complete!

This was one of those glorious days where I didn't think about PMO at all and I didn't have too. We had a freakishly strong but very short storm yesterday which knocked down some tree limbs, so my family and I spent a little time this afternoon hauling those out of the backyard. We're lucky that we didn't have any whole trees fall on us, which did happen to some people. The man across the street needs a new roof now. Anyway, back on topic, I spoke to my grandparents today as well and in the evening I went to watch my little sister's band concert. A good day overall.

St. John Berchmans, pray for us!

9. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

10. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

Day 37 complete

my wife offered me to come home earlier and have sex. So I did, but we didn’t have sex. She was feeling down, I wasn’t able cheer her up. This morning I looked at butt images :( sry guys. I will start that video about flare method on this breakfast

11. IveWastedMyTime

IveWastedMyTime Fapstronaut

Beginning of Day 3 - Did all the morning routines already and will go for a 1h work-out now. See ya!
    Have some awesome day !!

Last edited: May 18, 2022
  12. newbobido

newbobido Fapstronaut

Day 2!
    And I’m stupidly happy about it.
    Yesterday I studied, worked out, talked to my AP and other people in this great community and had meaningful conversations with friends and my wife.

Of Course there is a million more steps to take before I’ll reach where I’m going, but at least I know that I’m currently walking in the right direction.
    stay strong brother, you are doing great.
    maybe there is a way for you to have a "reboot" in your reboot, like taking 48 hours to get completely offline to cut the fishing habit again.

13. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

450 days – You´re halfway up the mountainside!! The slopes are rocky, the ground is unstable and sharp. Orbs of fire fly in the air expelled from the vulcan and the heat is unberable. You feel tired and drained but clenching your fists your determination is stronger than ever.

14. Belvedere

Belvedere Fapstronaut

Checking in day 4. I have a question for you guys with wives/girlfriends. Do you avoid finishing while having intercourse or how do you deal with this and the chaser effect?

Have a great day! :)

15. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut

Hi Fellowship. I have not been posting lately because I kept failing.
    My goal is to keep checking in everyday at the very least.
    Baby steps for me.

16. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

Dawn of the 61st day.

My fiancee and I are not having sex. So there you go.

I've come to the conclusion to go ahead and finish. When the time comes that is what I'm going to do.

17. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 18
    Low urges yestarday, I hanged out with my family, so was a good Day. I still have the thougth that I want to tell somebody that I'm figthing with this addiction. I want to tell to my best friend and to a psycology (I neve went with one), becouse I'm afraid to relapse again and I know that this will help.

Keep strong my brothers!

18. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

19. Prophet Moonstruck

Prophet Moonstruck Fapstronaut